Tow Bar For 3rd Generation Ssrg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow Bar For 3rd Generation Ssrg

Tow Bar Needed For 3rd Generation Ssrg, New Or 2nd Hand, Prefered With Fitting Instructions, Cheers, Gary.

Originally posted by garyandbeth
    Tow Bar Needed For 3rd Generation Ssrg, New Or 2nd Hand, Prefered With Fitting Instructions, Cheers, Gary.
    Did you manage to get a towbar?
    im in the process of fabricating a handfull for sale, around £80.00, new powder coated

let me know if you are interested.

john
    [url]www.higgsengineering.co.uk/carbonfibre.htm[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Surfin_dude
      Did you manage to get a towbar?
      im in the process of fabricating a handfull for sale, around £80.00, new powder coated

let me know if you are interested.

john

i've been offered a 2nd generation but i'm not sure if they are the same. If anyone could shine some light on the subject it would be appreciated. If the 2nd gen is not suitable then yes I am interested in one, what are the weight ratings ???

Comment

i've been offered a 2nd generation but i'm not sure if they are the same. If anyone could shine some light on the subject it would be appreciated. If the 2nd gen is not suitable then yes I am interested in one, what are the weight ratings ???
        I got one for my 3rd gen of ebay and it fits perfectly.Paid about £89 and it came with a free bumper protector within 2 days. Hubby fitted it within 2 hours.

Does your 3rd gen have the spare wheel underneath? There are 2 different types. Make sure you get the correct one.
        link

You will need the TT882 version?? BUT, phone the company and tell them of your vehicle year and if the spare wheel is on the door or underneath- hope this helps.

cheryl
        Last edited by beach surfer; 31 January 2006, 17:29.

Comment

it's the same as the LC colorado/pradoLWB fitting
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

cheers guys really appreciate your help. think i'll get that one off ebay.

Comment

cheers guys really appreciate your help. think i'll get that one off ebay.

just bought one off ebay - tt882 - £89 delivered. I noticed though that the seller has just bumped up his price to £126 for the same item - i got the last one for £89. Lucky me hey. Barigain I say. Cheers again for your help and advice

Comment

Working...
              X