Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Spoiler with Brake Light

Hello to all.
    I am in Australia and these roof mounted spoilers for the 1989-1995 are hard to find in our wreckers.
    Usually on the 1995 model LN130's.
    Not many were imported of these years because of out import rules. Looking to find one overseas and import.
    Has anyone seen one at their local wreckers and can you give me the price. It may be too expensive because of the weak Aussie dollar.

New ones can be found at RoughTrax http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php...id=241&vid=591

Comment

i got 1

Originally posted by mwhobie
      Hello to all.
      I am in Australia and these roof mounted spoilers for the 1989-1995 are hard to find in our wreckers.
      Usually on the 1995 model LN130's.
      Not many were imported of these years because of out import rules. Looking to find one overseas and import.
      Has anyone seen one at their local wreckers and can you give me the price. It may be too expensive because of the weak Aussie dollar.
      i got 1 to fit to mine then found out you have to drill 4 holes in the roof plus a larger hole for elecrics and that is double skined. so if your quite happy to make holes in the roof ill try find you 1 golly gone
      if you get the holes in the wrong place its gona look kind of daft

Comment

Working...
      X