Part worn road tyres??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part worn road tyres??

Any one got two part worn road pattern 265/70/15`s?? prefer near hemel as shift`s get in the way of travelling for a couple of weeks, i`m not being tight just broke, diesel pump re-build coming up soon.
    Cheers Ray

Originally posted by ssray
    Any one got two part worn road pattern 265/70/15`s?? prefer near hemel as shift`s get in the way of travelling for a couple of weeks, i`m not being tight just broke, diesel pump re-build coming up soon.
    Cheers Ray

Hi Ray.
    I know it's a bit far away but I think there may be a couple of road tyres kicking around at work, the boss took them off his truck when he got A/T's fitted.
    From what I remember they are pretty good nick.
    I'll check them tomorrow and ask if he wants to get rid of them.

Andy.

Comment

Thanks Andy

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
        Hi Ray.
        I know it's a bit far away but I think there may be a couple of road tyres kicking around at work, the boss took them off his truck when he got A/T's fitted.
        From what I remember they are pretty good nick.
        I'll check them tomorrow and ask if he wants to get rid of them.

Andy.

Ok, I've checked and he has 4 x 265/70/15's in the warehouse. they are Bridgestone duelers.

The boss isn't in today but I'll ask him tomorrow.

Andy.

Comment

Andy - If you can get them to us we can take to Stevenage for Ray to collect - bit nearer to Hemel than Bournemouth!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Andy - If you can get them to us we can take to Stevenage for Ray to collect - bit nearer to Hemel than Bournemouth!!
              if desperate I commute into Uxbridge/Hillingdon 5/6 times a week....

Comment

Ray..... You've got mail.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by ssray
                  Cheers Ray
                  as from tomorrow i'll have 4 215/80/15's - skinny but quite a bit of tread left, do you for a fair few miles if you want them
                  Bunkle
                  Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Cheers Bunkie thanks for the offer, i`m ringing andy to get a couple off of him today.
                    Ray
                    Thanks to andy i`m sorted, bring on the snow!!!
                    Thanks everyone
                    Ray
                    Last edited by ssray; 3 December 2005, 08:12.

Comment

Working...
                    X