Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window needed

Hola!!
    anyone got a rear window knockin around , to fit 94 4runner, also still need a diff for a 4 runner v6 petrol , possibly to send to andalucia Spain if not could posss arrange fer someone to collect , much app
    Wade'n'Lisa
    email wadey6@msn.com

Hi mate, we have a rear window, still don't have a diff though!

'mail me if your interested.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

rear window

Hi Tony , cheers 4 gettinback , how much do you want 4 it , and whats the best way to get payment 2 you? , my mum is driving to spain soon and would probably bring it over , if you can mail it to Gloucester,
      On the diff front I was going to mail you a query , do you know if it is possible to do a straight swap with the pinion and crown wheel from the open diff I have on the car at mo with the broken lsd pinion and crown wheel . everything else in the old diff was broken inc the big plate the crown wheel bolts on to.
      much appreciated Wade.
      Originally posted by TonyN
      Hi mate, we have a rear window, still don't have a diff though!

'mail me if your interested.

Comment

The R&P's are all the same, if you LSD housing is OK, just fit the ring and pinion from the open diff to your LSD carrier.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

possibly confused

Sorry to keep harpin on about this, ironically we have just spent 2 hours tryin to get out of a mud drive up in the mountains as the rains have finally come here after 9 months of dry weather! , so am quite eager to get this diff thing sorted.
          in mud I can use 4wd as the front wheels which spin a bit faster cant get enough traction to do any damage, (correct??),
          What I am hoping I can do is just fit the R&P only from my old LSD diff straight into the open diff that is on the car at the moment therefore reverting the diff back to the same ratio as the front???
          is this possible or does the LSD diff R&P require any of the other components from the Lsd diff to operate correctly,
          sorry for being mechanically thick, this may be the answer you gave me b4,
          cheers Tony , anytime ur in the south of Spain I'll get you guyz a few Cervezas!!!
          The R&P's are all the same, if you LSD housing is OK, just fit the ring and pinion from the open diff to your LSD carrier.

Comment

possibly confused

P.s do you have price for window mailed to Glos

Comment

Working...
            X