Spare Wheel lowering Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare Wheel lowering Bar

Hi folks, Just got me a 'J' 92 surf 2.4 only bit missing is the long bar for lowering the spare (through the bumper). Anyone got one for sale ??
    Cheers.
    All the best

bar

Hi mate have you looked under your back seats.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Wheel Bar

Thank's for the post, just had the seats up and found the clips where it shoud be I think ? (two clips on top of the carpet) plus the space for the jack.

cheers.
      All the best

Comment

Originally posted by frontman
        Thank's for the post, just had the seats up and found the clips where it shoud be I think ? (two clips on top of the carpet) plus the space for the jack.

cheers.

they are the ones... looks like you have no handle then, im pretty sure milners sell them
        www.milneroffroad.com
        Last edited by dirtydog; 8 August 2005, 12:17.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

you know it's the same peice as fixes to the jack handle?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Wheel bar

Thank,s
            I am waiting for a reply from Milners.
            All the best

Comment

Let us know the price they are qouting please, it is a simple bit of metal and as a fabricator it is possible that it could be made a damn site cheaper than it can be bought for.

Comment

Hi I've got one of those bars you meed spare, as my surf has a spare wheel carrier on the back but still has the bar under the seat. Send me an e-mail if you haven't got one yet and we'll discuss an exchange for beer tokens
                [SIZE=7][/SIZE] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=6][COLOR=Orange]Tatooed Hippy[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by tatooed-hippy
                  Hi I've got one of those bars you meed spare, as my surf has a spare wheel carrier on the back but still has the bar under the seat. Send me an e-mail if you haven't got one yet and we'll discuss an exchange for beer tokens
                  you won't need it for the jack then?
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I didn't realize I needed it for the jack, I'm an engineer / fabricator, so I've made you an exact copy of it for you
                    [SIZE=7][/SIZE] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=6][COLOR=Orange]Tatooed Hippy[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                    X