No announcement yet.

Gen 2 Surf snorkel, bumpers and towbar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 2 Surf snorkel, bumpers and towbar!

Wanted - Gen 2 1kz-te snorkel, winch bumper, rear bumper and tow bar if anyone has a spare, or indeed knows if anyone is able to fabricate!

Cheers!

Gen 2 snorkels I think ebay best place

Towbar... either ebay or a breakers. Try Tony at www.4x4toys.co.uk as he might have one

Winch bumpers... nobody does them off the shelf but if you search for "maciej lody-kolodziej" on Facebook he can do you one for about £400-£500 as a guess
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Got a tow bar here & maybe rear bumper...Will check if you want it & some other bits i.e turbo etc..unfortunately just had to part with my 2nd gen

Rob
      Last edited by wiggy; 17 April 2020, 17:34.
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Rob W, Wiggy,

Thanks for the response.

Rob W - thanks, I got one off eBay in the end. A bit dubious as to the quality but we shall see. Do you have to remove the pop up aerial when fitting or do they generally avoid it and sit lower down?

Wiggy - yes to the rear bumper and tow bar please - where are you located? Did yours have a spare mounted on a swing carrier or underneath?

Thanks!

Lee

Comment

Hey lee, down near Sevenoaks in Kent if that's any help? Can give you a call tomorrow night if you are interested (at work tomorrow until about 1800) just pm me your number.

You mentioned about the ariel? If replacing you need to remove the module & motor (sorry if I misconstrued the post)​​​
          All the best,

Rob
          The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Wiggy,

I think I sent you a personal message - not 100% - could you check to see if you received one?

Cheers,

Lee

Comment

Turns out I posted a visitor message to you Wiggy!

Comment

The snorkel I have has a little cut out that goes around the ariel.

Otherwise you could remove it. The motor fot it is behind the passenger side front wing if I remember correctly.
                Thanks
                Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Rob,

Mine arrived the other day and has a cut out as well, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X