Desperately Seeking a BFG A/T!! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately Seeking a BFG A/T!! HELP!

Hi guys...long time no see and all that! Anyone got a spare BF Goodrich All Terrain 31x10.50R15LT knocking about that they'd like to sell for a reasonable price? Doesn't need to be anywhere near new, just needs to be legal and stay inflated!

Not sure whether mine has split or whether some little Bar Steward has slashed it...but's it totally shot.

I'm in the middle of moving house and all kinds of other finaincial burdens so can't really be shelling out for a new one...plus the Surf will be up for sale shortly too.

If anyone could help I'd be an immensely happy man!

Cheers, Rob
    Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You Sir are drunk!"
    "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."

We've got one, but the trouble is I can't remember if we've promised it to any one, we owe Danno a tyre but can't remember what one is his, as we have a 3 or 4 lying around.

Welcome back.

*edit* the only person with a memory in this relationship say'd Danno has booked the BFG, we have other makes though.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

DUDE! I'd snap your hand off for it! Seriously, if it's not got anyones name on it at the mo I'll bag it if I can..I'm desperate!

Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
      "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robster
        DUDE! I'd snap your hand off for it! Seriously, if it's not got anyones name on it at the mo I'll bag it if I can..I'm desperate!

Sorry Mate - promised to Dan. Like Tony says we have others though.......

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

B F Goodrich A/T

I have a B F Goodrich A/T with approx 75% tread left. It is on an 15" alloy.
          Make me an offer for both if you want.

(Just noticed your in Twickenham - so postage might be a bit stiff)

Silversurfer
          Attached Files
          Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Silversurfer

(Just noticed your in Twickenham - so postage might be a bit stiff)

Silversurfer
            Or you could take advantage of the southerners visiting Langdale in a few weeks and surf train it south???

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Good plan Batgirl, but don't think I can wait until May for a tyre though! My Surf is looking very forlorn sat there all deflated on it's rear end!

SILVERSURFER...that's exactly what I'm after, however I would have no use for the wheel (not to mention nowhere to put it) - would you sell the tyre on its own?
              Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
              "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Desperately Seeking a BFG A/T!! HELP!

I could do but it would cost to have it taken off the rim - try seeing if anyone is in need of a rim and split the cost between you. I will take any reasonable offer.

Silversurfer
                Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Thanks for the offer SIlverSurfer, I've posted to see if anyone wants a wheel!

Jeez, part worn A/T's of this size seem to be like hens teeth!

I missed a set of 4 on Ebay by £2 cos my PC flipped out...GUTTED!
                  Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                  "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Working...
                  X