mud flaps wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mud flaps wanted

Hi all! anyone got a set of genuine mudflaps for 91 2.4td for sale. also could do with some rear bumper chrome end caps aswell. someone out there must have some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rude72
    Hi all! anyone got a set of genuine mudflaps for 91 2.4td for sale. also could do with some rear bumper chrome end caps aswell. someone out there must have some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Got new end caps for mine from Milners recently - came next day and dead easy to fit (actually did it myself!!!) - they do the bumper too...

http://www.milneroffroad.com/
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Barny 192

Hi Guys,
      Am looking for a rear set of mudflaps for 1996 SSRX, anyone got a set laying around ? Stormforce do you still have your set for sale? I would be interested.

Great site!!!

Barny

ozznightman@hotmail.com
      Last edited by Barny192; 9 March 2009, 00:06. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Originally posted by Barny192 View Post
        Hi Guys,
        Am looking for a rear set of mudflaps for 1996 SSRX, anyone got a set laying around ? Stormforce do you still have your set for sale? I would be interested.

Great site!!!

Barny

ozznightman@hotmail.com
        Fuk sake, this has to get the prize for resurrecting the oldest thread!
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Hey, we were all newbies once, cut the man some slack.

Not too much though.

Edit...
          Scrap that, ive just noticed how long he's been here.
          Last edited by si tate; 9 March 2009, 00:22.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

If you got a 2nd gen then i got some to fit but if yours is a 3rd gen i don't know if they fit or not.£25 delivered for 2 rears
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              If you got a 2nd gen then i got some to fit but if yours is a 3rd gen i don't know if they fit or not.£25 delivered for 2 rears
              2nd an 3rd gen are totally different shapes on the outside mate. Not sure about mounting but there probably no good.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                2nd an 3rd gen are totally different shapes on the outside mate. Not sure about mounting but there probably no good.
                thought as much but wasn't totally sure being the change over year if they may of been the same or no

Comment

Mud Flaps

Hi Guys....

thanks for the info and the "Stick" for being the newbee........ Yes I have been a signed up for a while but my beastie has been so good I have not needed to come on here much to look for help from you guys! It cant last can it? lol

I agree with Si Tate... not too much sympathy a!

My Surf is a 3rg Gen Stormforce, sorry mate would have them otherwise.

I do have another question though, anyone know somwhere I can take it for a genuine tracking/wheel alignment anywhere near Chippenham/Swindon? Most places seem to go week at the knees when I mention the make and model!

Comment

just tell them its the same as a 4runner set up

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      hahahaha I agree 100%

Originally posted by Barny192 View Post
                      Yes I have been a signed up for a while but my beastie has been so good I have not needed to come on here much to look for help from you guys! It cant last can it? lol
                      u can just come here for the fun too u know for a general chat and some banter....
                      ur truck does not have to be broken u know....
                      One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Abuse

I like coming to this site..... its a decent level of abuse you get here, cant stand that mamby pamby stuff a!

Can I buy these ancient MUD FLAPS from a shop anywheres chaps? My carvan looks like SXXX if I even go near a puddle let alone a paddock full of mud!

Comment

Working...
                        X