first clean and polish of 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first clean and polish of 2013

Thought is treat the truck while waiting for a customer's bumper paint to dry
    Comes up pretty nice
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Mmmmm shiney!

Where's the useless mirror gone?
    And is that a new exhaust tip I see?
    If you ever get another few minutes between jobs, I know another black truck that needs a little TLC...
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I woyldnt mind giving your truck a polish one day mate . Make it look nice .
      And yes the exhaust is just q back box lol . I was picking up a part for q customers car from a breakers and he had that backbox sat there and let me have it for £5 .
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

nice

Wow love the look of that car.Whats the story on jacking it up like that whats the cost and was it hard to do.
        what kit did you go for?

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
          I woyldnt mind giving your truck a polish one day mate . Make it look nice .
          And yes the exhaust is just q back box lol . I was picking up a part for q customers car from a breakers and he had that backbox sat there and let me have it for £5 .
          I need some tinting doing as well, that bronzey gold stuff on my load area window is dreadful. Black just looks so much more cooool.
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by ronanconway View Post
            Wow love the look of that car.Whats the story on jacking it up like that whats the cost and was it hard to do.
            what kit did you go for?
            It's not a car, never was, never will be. Truck, Surf, Hilux, even pick up if you need to, infact "Jeep" and "Land Rover" (although my blood curdles when I hear these) are more acceptable.

Van and Car are not.

I'll let Steve tell you about the lift...
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Looks great.

Just two things that need attention to award it 10 out of 10 instead of 8.5;

1. A rear bumper.
              2. Sort the wheels out. (Doesn't look good on a truck advertising wheel refurbs.)

Comment

It used to have a bumper!

I think the steroids speed up the tin worms though...
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                  It used to have a bumper!

I think the steroids speed up the tin worms though...
                  you got an open fire in your truck ??chimney looks cool mate
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    It's not a car, never was, never will be.

Mine's a five door saloon - I've got the paperwork to prove it

Comment

The front bumper on that is very nice. Can you buy them or is it a one off?

In fact the whole car is nice while I'm bigging you up.

Comment

Working...
                      X