My truck (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My truck (pic heavy)

hi all thought it was about time i put some photos up of my truck from when i bought it to what it is now.And some of the fun times inbetween . since i bought my surf less than 2 years ago i have turned it from a totally standard surf into my jacked up mud toy ,which is still my daily drive and i love every minute.The first photo shows how the truck was when i first bought it .The side steps came off very quickly as you can see in pic 2. the 3rd photo is of me installing my diff breather kit courtesy of one of our members.photos 4&5 are of my truck at whaddon 4x4 pay and play site was so much fun ,if you look in the corner on photo 5 you can see the roof of a landrover stuck in a very deep hole it took my surf and my friends surf to pull it out . Pic 6 is off my rancho +2 suspension kit when i was fitting it made such a diffrence to the was the truck handled ,pic 7 is me getting ready for some fun it the snow , and the final pic is how the truck is now +2 rancho suspension ,tonyn 2inch bodylift kit diff breathers and the wheels are 16" grey modulars with 285/75/16 cooper stt mud tyres and i have soooooo many more things planned
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ezza24; 9 June 2012, 23:35.
    Always up to my neck in it

Truck looks cool, sits nice with the lift and 16" wheels, almost a vast
    improvement on pic one, just missing one thing........the shine!
    Still on a mission.

Comment

Lol thanks the truck cleans up well if I every do clean it which isn't very often if I'm honest , I'm usually to busy getting it muddy lol.My last 2 cars before my truck were show queens that I spent loads of money on and the were always immaculately clean ,but I was alway to paranoid about them getting scratched or dented , so the truck was built for pure fun

Comment

Aaron summat else for ya to do list, Side exit exhaust !! No Rush ...

11+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a " T " is my Yota
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks jess It's at the top of my list,right under a snorkel

Comment

update

hi all thought i would post up a few pics to show you what i have been up to.
            The 1st pic is of my new stick on number plate supplied by animal. The 2nd and 3rd photos are of my new safari snorkel supplied by tonyn and fitted by me.i was really nervous drilling big holes in my truck to fit it but all turned out fine. The 4th and 5th photos are of my air con rad and pipe work which i removed as i never used it and all it did was get blocked with mud when i went offroading ,I also removed the ac pump off the engine ,the 6th photo is what the front end looks like with all the ac parts removed . The final photo is of my truck looking a bit muddy after a bit off a play in the local lanes ,i think the truck looks much better muddy . I also have a set of yoshie sliders that i will hopefully have fitted in the next few weeks and a few other things to do before the trip to whaddon
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ezza24; 18 July 2012, 07:35.

Comment

Aaron ya first pic is too clean n the last isn't dirty enough
              Very good so far, when ya get them "Yoshie sliders fitted you'll have to pop round n let us have a gander at em mate ...
              ps.
              pic no 5 in ya opening post looks better imho

Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 18 July 2012, 12:14.
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

When I have the sliders on I will definatly pop round . And I agree the truck needs to be much dirter just wait to see what it looks like after my next trip to whaddon
                I will take lots of photos

Comment

n we may just tag along depending how I'm feeling ...

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Your truck

That certainly is a lovely looking truck I much prefer the first pic, but then I'm a strictly on road kind of guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X