Another Day Out in The Sun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Day Out in The Sun!

Woodhill 4x4 park, near Helensville on the West Coast of the North Island....

Last edited by Sir Plug; 30 November 2011, 09:32.

WOW, I need to put 'bomb' somewhere under my truck, that is hilarious!
    Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
      yeah then go on a booze cruze via dover.....and watch your truck get systematically dissasembled while you get the rubber glove treatment from customs n excise

Nice shots of NZ
      looks great
      Fortunately......Dover customs and excise are a long way from me!

Comment

Great shots! Whats the deal with the 4x4 park, frre for all or fee's to use, not a million miles away from me........unlike Dover customs!
        Life is not a dress rehearsal
        1996 3.0 SSR-G 5-speed
        (Auto's are for the indecisive!!)

Comment

Hope you remembered to remove child from under truck in the first photo before you set off.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete The Tart View Post
            Great shots! Whats the deal with the 4x4 park, frre for all or fee's to use, not a million miles away from me........unlike Dover customs!
            We normally get in free, as we know the owner and work on his trucks, plus we sponsor the park but mere mortals have to pay 55 bucks. Opens at 9 and closes about 5. If you're part of a local 4x4 club, you can volunteer for recovery and rescue of the park and get in for free, the only stipulation is, you patrol the park looking for people who get stuck........

Have a look here

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              Hope you remembered to remove child from under truck in the first photo before you set off.
              Fortunately, she got out out when she heard the rustle of a chocolate wrapper!

Comment

Working...
              X