Pick one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick one!

I dont have photos hosted anywhere else but Facebook....so this album has the Surf in it.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...00000374363718

I don't have farcebook so I'll take your word that the pic's are of your surf.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Another attempt at putting pictures on.....

Oh ok....I didnt think you needed an account to see the pics....poosticks.....I'm not too clued up about putting pics etc on forums.....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Voodoo-Child; 5 October 2011, 18:09. Reason: Learning curve....

Comment

I dont think it qualifies as a picture of the month....but its a small success on my part that the photo is there at all...hehe

Comment

Very nice indeed. Shiiiiiiiny...

Comment

Indeed....I think the polish layer my now be thicker than the laquer itself....Thanks for the appreciative reply.....

Comment

you wana get some mud on it,where about in Durham you at ? i,ll keep an eye out for ya

Comment

Im down Chester le Street mate, sometimes across Consett so you might see me. What colour is yours?

Comment

That bullbar is horrendous, take it off! Otherwise, that's a nice looking truck.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    That bullbar is horrendous, take it off! Otherwise, that's a nice looking truck.
                    I agree with you on the bullbar.

Tis a nice tidy truck & one of the rarer colours.
                    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
                    X