yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2 favourite things in life in one picture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 favourite things in life in one picture!

Last edited by YurtMan; 13 February 2011, 20:46. Reason: where is the picture?
    Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

I'll come back when you've fixed it.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by YurtMan View Post

Thats got it.

Comment

Whats the second thing??

Comment

The second thing is a yurt. It's like a big tent, only much much better with a wooden frame. It all fits in/on the truck and can sleep about ten people. It has a wood burner and chimney so is nice and warm. I made it a couple of years ago after seeing one on the web. They live in them in Mongolia, they carry them on Yaks not Surfs, Yaks probably use let fuel but are not half as much fun....
          Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

Comment

Mine would be a Landy or VW with a nice fit chick

Nice truck, now yank the running boards, they look taller without.
            NAS Spec: 95 Defender SW gone but missed

Comment

Haha, the fit chicks are all in the yurt and they need the running boards on the truck to get back in.... I like the old dubs too but my mates spend more time in the workshop than on the road, and they all run on petrol not chip fat!

Comment

Originally posted by YurtMan View Post
                Yaks probably use let fuel but are not half as much fun....
                Yes, but you can't eat a Surf...

Comment

I want a Yurt,do you make em to order?
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Yurts made to order

We sure do make em to order,
                    check out Nomadnessyurts.com and send me a direct email to Nomadnessyurts@gmail.com if you are interested.
                    We are currently making a modern yurt that can be left up all year and not suffer from the rubbish UK weather. A lot of the imported ones aren't up to the job.

Comment

My wife and I spent our wedding night in a Yurt. We loved it - pottered down the fields at the end of the day as some loon let a few boxes of fireworks off, proper bed and sheepskins and candles and all the rest of it in the Yurt, and then camp stove bacon and eggs in the morning with champange as the sun rose - my idea of heaven...

Comment

Sounds great, I have a really nice little woodstove made from a calor gas bottle my mate made with his plasma cutter. We had it up during all the snow and were sitting in shorts and t-shirt when it was -8 outside. They really are awesome and what is more it all fits in the back of the surf.
                        If anyone wants any info about yurts in general just send me a message, I could talk about them for hours on end, happy times.

Comment

Working...
                        X