Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inadvertant offroading

when you gotta go you gotta go!!

i cried, laughed and got a beating from the missus for this one!!

Well you certainly live up to your user name.

Was there much damage?
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
      Well you certainly live up to your user name.

Was there much damage?
      hehheh indeed! nothing too serious, just bashed in the bumper, o/s wing, broke a window and made a serious dent in my ego!!

Comment

Originally posted by cabbage View Post
        hehheh indeed! nothing too serious, just bashed in the bumper, o/s wing, broke a window and made a serious dent in my ego!!
        Hum, ego's do take quite a while to repair, glad its not too serious though.

P.S If you need any parts give stormforce a shout.
        Last edited by si tate; 9 September 2009, 09:35.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          Hum, ego's do take quite a while to repair, glad its not too serious though.

P.S If you need any parts give stormforce a shout.
          He already did but i haven't been able to get hold of any 3rd gens yet for breaking.

CAbbage
          How did you come to end up where you did.?Did you just lose control or swerve to miss something
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            He already did but i haven't been able to get hold of any 3rd gens yet for breaking.

CAbbage
            How did you come to end up where you did.?Did you just lose control or swerve to miss something
            yeah its was simply down to going too fast on wet roads. there is a left hand bend under a bridge before that right hander i came off on. I did a classic overtaking then crashing manover; just got past an old manny tootling along (been stuck behind him for 2miles) then came in too fast to the left hander, felt the back end slip out, bottled it realising i was still going far too fast, squeezed the brakes on but ABS kicked in didnt slow down any, cue loss of control and bush!! i got out and the old manny stopped to see i was alright and have a good old chortle!!

all my fault and i had just thought to myself before the left hander that i should take it canny on the wet roads!!

happy days, i nearly got a cup of tea on my head when the missus saw it!!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm

I wonder if Mattf & old windy guts are thinking the same way as me ?
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
                Hmmmmmmmm

I wonder if Mattf & old windy guts are thinking the same way as me ?
                i think i was when i put up my reply Trev

I.O.T.W
                I.O.T.M
                I.O.T.Y YES THAT ONE
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Approved ............will he get down for the presentation though ???
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

oyne fork?
                    Landcruiser Colorado
                    Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook View Post
                      oyne fork?
                      ssssshh!!

Comment

Comment

There's a bloke on t'bay breaking a 3rd Gen mate and looks in great nick. I bought a couple of bits from him and they were very clean.

His seller name is redkillercat or something. Let me know if you can't find him.

Didin't have any egos though last time I looked.
                          Cheers

Fernie

Comment

Originally posted by Fernie View Post
                            There's a bloke on t'bay breaking a 3rd Gen mate and looks in great nick. I bought a couple of bits from him and they were very clean.

His seller name is redkillercat or something. Let me know if you can't find him.

Didin't have any egos though last time I looked.
                            thanks for the heads up, found redkillercat but no surf! i'm only really needing a new bumper now, i'm making plans to fab my own but if i ever find time to start and finish it i'll be amazed!!

Comment

Working...
                            X