My Surf: Esquimalt Lagoon - Victoria, BC, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Surf: Esquimalt Lagoon - Victoria, BC, Canada

Had a couple minutes between finishing up work on a clients car and heading home to watch a hockey game. So I snapped a couple quick pics of the surf near a lagoon. I think it turned out quite well

Very nice

Now, have you got any pics of your truck with some big BIG mountains in the background
    Wax on, wax off

Comment

yes mountains please as me n fordy dont see them sort of things where we live lol...send in the anglian mountain rescue division.
      nice clean truck,instant membership of the shiny club me thinks
      DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

As soon as I get some extra time I plan on taking it out to some nicer spots around victoria here for some good looking pics! I'll certainly post them up once I'm done.
        I finished a 3 stage cut polish on the surf. OHC for the compound, Optimum for the gloss, and topped with Klasse Sealent Glaze. Although I may move to FMJ (Full Molecular Jacket) as my choice of sealent soon.

Comment

Whatever you've done to it, it's a very nice looking motor! Pity it's the wrong colour though; should be GREEN
          Mike G

Comment

looking like a new 'un there tango, nice one shiney fella!!
            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Better watch out for the Commercial Vehicle Inspection checks. I got stopped a few days ago and was written up for not having corner reflectors (which you don't have) and daytime running lights that were not bright enough. The only reason they stopped me was because the steering wheel was on the other side and they want to "double check" all of the japanese imports. While they were writing up my notice, about a dozen cars with bald tires, broken headlights, cracked windshields, broken tail lights, no muffler, etc.. drove on by. What a great system we have here. BTW, the DRL's passed inspection by a certified inspection agency, but the inspector "thinks" they should be brighter.

Now I need another $85 inspection and re-wire my lights.

Comment

eek
                I've heard about this happening up island to a lot of skyline ownwers. Thus far, I haven't heard of it happening in Victoria. Seems CR, Nanaimo and a few others seem to be getting hit. I've been driving it for some time and a cop hasn't even looked over at me yet.
                I have all the JDM components in, no USDM at the moment so yeah if I get nailed with a VI I'll have to do all that :/

Comment

Working...
                X