Daisy & Honey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daisy & Honey

This is my Newfie Daisy aged 3 and Bullmastiff Honey who sadly died this march aged 8 of Leukemia.
    Attached Files

Sorry to hear about Honey, they both look beautiful.

Comment

This is Jessie who I walk every wednesday
      Attached Files

Comment

Only on a wednesday? Is she yours, or do you walk her for someone. She is lovely. Im looking for a stud for Daisy their expensive though £500+ Do you know of any?

Comment

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen View Post
          Sorry to hear about Honey, they both look beautiful.
          Thanks, she is sorely missed....Daisy and Tia (my Rottie) have not been the same since. I guess dogs grieve too

Comment

Originally posted by smurfL6 View Post
            Only on a wednesday? Is she yours, or do you walk her for someone. She is lovely. Im looking for a stud for Daisy their expensive though £500+ Do you know of any?

I'm a dog walker, so I walk lots of different dogs. Will try to post some pics. soon of some of my furry friends.

Unfortunately don't know any en-tact males and am probably too far from you to make it much cheaper, but will ask Jessie's owners if the know of any.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfL6 View Post
              One of the milkround customers has got a newfoundland, not sure if he`s got his nads but i`ll ask them if you could be bothered travelling this far to get the deed done. Got a Mastiff staff cross myself Looks like a mini mastiff except for the ears
              Attached Files

Comment

Lovely looking dog . I've hopefully found a stud for Daisy, a polish fella in Swansea is happy to mate his Newfie and collect stud fee after the pups are sold. She's due in season this month so will hopefully have good news soon

Comment

Working...
                X