• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazgul

Few pics of my Bearded Dragon, Nazgul.
    Attached Files
    Neal

good pics I love those beardies, do they have as much character as they look ? How difficult or not are they to keep ? I keep snakes myself but have always had my eye on them little dragons.
    Andy

Comment

Originally posted by snakeguy View Post
      good pics I love those beardies, do they have as much character as they look ? How difficult or not are they to keep ? I keep snakes myself but have always had my eye on them little dragons.
      Hello mate, they are very very easy to keep, probably one of they easyest lizards in my opinion and as for character well bags of it, I never thought you would get facial exresions from a lizard but you can, you definatly know when she's happy, content or got the right ar$e. Their also TV addicts or at least mine is.
      Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
        Hello mate, they are very very easy to keep, probably one of they easyest lizards in my opinion and as for character well bags of it, I never thought you would get facial exresions from a lizard but you can, you definatly know when she's happy, content or got the right ar$e. Their also TV addicts or at least mine is.
        lol aye sounds like they are loads of fun definitely on my list of reptiles still to get. One of my mates had an iguana but all that did was wreck the tank everyday and whip you with its tail when it was out.
        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by snakeguy View Post
          lol aye sounds like they are loads of fun definitely on my list of reptiles still to get. One of my mates had an iguana but all that did was wreck the tank everyday and whip you with its tail when it was out.
          Iggy's do need quite a lot of handling from the offset or can get a bit aggressive (like a few reptiles ect really), would rather be tail whipped by a Beardy than a Iggy though lol, thankfully I've never had it from mine but the missus has and if it happends it's so fast you don't stand a hope of getting out of the way once that tail is in motion, you can tell from their stance and which muscles are tensing though if it's on the way. I would recommend a beardy to anyone thinking of getting a lizard for the first time or otherwise.
          Neal

Comment

Working...
          X