X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name this breed

of dog?
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

maybe Nikki might know. I texted her to take a look when she's got a few minutes
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Difficult to tell from that angle - could be a whippet
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

The vets got it listed as a Lurcher (if so someone took a hacksaw to the legs), we recon maybe a custle (collie/russel). Not bad considering we're Border Collie Rescue (but this one is one of ours) she's an ex tinkers dog, left running on the roads.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

got to be some collie, for the colour. and maybe dachs or stumpy jack russell for the queen anne legs... probably quite a few other breeds there too...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
            The vets got it listed as a Lurcher (if so someone took a hacksaw to the legs), we recon maybe a custle (collie/russel). Not bad considering we're Border Collie Rescue (but this one is one of ours) she's an ex tinkers dog, left running on the roads.

He used to work for Lovejoy!

Comment

whippet,jrt, collie
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

heinz 57?

seriously - some collie maybe due to colouring, although could also be the kind of brindle you see in greyhounds/lurchers, and also something like jack russel terrorist as well.

Comment

Cross mongrel?

Comment

for the colour of the dog i would say it has a little aussie in it...
                    they are often that marble colour - called blue marl.....
                    i ahve an aussie shepherd x blue heeler and she has that colour over her head...

Comment

looks more like jack russell n greyhound must have used a step ladder for the jack russell lol

Comment

Working...
                      X