Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my other hobbie

hi
    just wanted to show my other interest, which has some of the reason why i wanted to get a surf in the first place. its my 17' global strada
    Attached Files

Looks very nice.
    Brian

Comment

re

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      Looks very nice.
      Thanks Yoshie
      Its not the fastest of boats on the water, but very happy with it, started off has just a hull i brought off ebay

Comment

Always liked speedboats. My dad had a few many years ago but called it quits when they shut Windermere as many others did.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
          Thanks Yoshie
          Its not the fastest of boats on the water, but very happy with it, started off has just a hull i brought off ebay
          Well in that case its dam nice, got to admire home built. Time, effort and skill is a very satisfying combination to see.
          Brian

Comment

re windermere

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
            Always liked speedboats. My dad had a few many years ago but called it quits when they shut Windermere as many others did.
            Hi Rob
            i have only seen pictures of windermere and from what i have seen it looked well nice, sort of place i would love to take a boat out for the day, shame they closed it. i did some research on lakes in Devon and Cornwall and likewise your not allowed power boats, no issues with sailing boats and canoes tho, may have to look into one of those.

Ark

Comment

re

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Well in that case its dam nice, got to admire home built. Time, effort and skill is a very satisfying combination to see.
              Thanks yoshie
              it does pay off all the time spent on it, but abit like cars you can spend loads on them seems to be never ending, even now im thinking of something bigger ( Bayliner ) No NO NO NO must get that out my head. You know what they say boat stands for ( bang out another thousand )

ark

Comment

Working...
              X