No announcement yet.

Retread.tv a little something for all..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retread.tv a little something for all..

Hey peeps.

I havent been on here in absolutely AGES, but i thought seeing as we have been doing a little sideline project, and that the latest episode features yours truly in a type of truck some of you may know well, you could find a few minutes to (hopefully) be entertained by a light hearted look at a surf verse a 110 landrover....

who will win? hmmm.. watch and find out!

retread.tv episode 5 is up on our youtube channel ..

http://www.youtube.com/user/Retreadtv?feature=watch

in the other episodes we cover all of our cars, including a skyline, and a 101 landrover!

season closes with the special, a celebration of the 50th aniversary of the triumph spitfire ...

cheers

Si (aka po for the tellytubbies)

started great...well done. keep up the good work.
    then
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

thanks!

Cheers,

always nice to know that there's someone watching!

Si

Comment

Very silly - but quite amusing.

Thought you should of mentioned Surf's are Jap imports equivalent to a 4runner for the uninitiated though.

The test seemed biased towards the Surf, watertightness is one of Defenders biggest failures, plus the suspension test with the Surf's tired saggy arse springs versus Defenders newer harder ones.

23:45 spelt Hylux wrong

But enjoyed it.

Comment

cheers!

Originally posted by Ploddit View Post
          Very silly - but quite amusing.

Thought you should of mentioned Surf's are Jap imports equivalent to a 4runner for the uninitiated though.

The test seemed biased towards the Surf, watertightness is one of Defenders biggest failures, plus the suspension test with the Surf's tired saggy arse springs versus Defenders newer harder ones.

23:45 spelt Hylux wrong

But enjoyed it.
          Thanks for the feedback. I did forget the 4runner bit I guess. As for bias on our tests, perhaps but Phil didn't spray my rear door which would have leaked, cos I never let on.

All in all it was a bit of fun, loosely based round the age old rivalries of 4X4 owners. Spelling error was our producer, probably an oversight.

Thanks for watching glad you enjoyed it. Ep six is out now. All about the triumph spitfire.

S

Comment

I've subscribed!
            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

cheers!

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post
              I've subscribed!
              good show that man! Carry on Chaps!

the season is finished just now, but check out retread.tv website, theres a few blogs on there and the projects are continueing througout winter so next season should be a cracker.

si.

Comment

I enjoyed the spitfire one with all his problems made me snigger.

Comment

Well done lads some entertaining episodes
                  Brian

Comment

Subscribed.
                    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                    X