Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my daughter Freyja at 2 months

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What a stunner - you must be a very proud Dad.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Freyja!

Congrats mate, kids are a great thing.
      I have girl, Lily who is 2 years old and a ????? (we find out on the 4th April) who should be appearing somewhere around the 18th August!!

Thanks,

Ray.
      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by lord_flashart View Post

I have girl, Lily who is 2 years old and a ????? (we find out on the 4th April) who should be appearing somewhere around the 18th August!!

Thanks,

Ray.
        Congrats mate hope it's a boy
        Freyja is now 9 months, crawling and in to everything lol, also got a boy 'Troy' who is 2 and a little terror, and his big sister Abi-Lou who is 5 going on stroppy 13 lol

Comment

Sorry mate, couldn't resist!

She's beautriful, you must be very proud.
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            Sorry mate, couldn't resist!

She's beautriful, you must be very proud.
            Mate that is low, i would never do that to anyones photo of their kid. can you please remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
              Mate that is low, i would never do that to anyones photo of their kid. can you please remove it.
              Its a joke Rob, the original is there for all to see, and I have seperated my threads to emphasize the "joke element" of the Camo photo.
              Like I said, your kid is beautiful, but if you can't take a joke, then yes, I will remove it for you.
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Its a joke Rob, the original is there for all to see, and I have seperated my threads to emphasize the "joke element" of the Camo photo.
                Like I said, your kid is beautiful, but if you can't take a joke, then yes, I will remove it for you.
                Sorry mate bit sensitive about my kids thats all, i can take a joke and if it had been a pic of me, the wife, even my truck i would not have batted an eye lid.

Let's not fall out over this, you removed it and i thank you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
                  Sorry mate bit sensitive about my kids thats all, i can take a joke and if it had been a pic of me, the wife, even my truck i would not have batted an eye lid.

Let's not fall out over this, you removed it and i thank you for that.
                  No worries, no hard feelings bud...

Are you still looking for some 32x11.50's?
                  Last edited by Wolfracer; 26 March 2011, 00:19.
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

No worries, no hard feelings bud...

Are still looking for some 32x11.50's?
                    Possible mate, won't know till we do the lift, def doing 2" on the body but not sure if we are going 2" or 4" on the springs yet, swings and roundabouts at the mo.

Comment

Thanks,

Ray.
                      In case you wanted to know, we are having another girl!
                      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

In case you wanted to know, we are having another girl!
                        Nice one mate, if you need girls cloths let me know and i'll put them aside for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X