Easy trail that wont break my Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy trail that wont break my Surf

I have never been off road and fancy a go. My 30.L Surf is standard bar 16inch alloys fitted with A/T's. I would like to try a trail with some nice scenery but no 6ft deep mud pits.

I cannot afford to break the car else the family will be marooned in doors all winter!!

I live Nr. Stoke-on-Trent but happy to go to wales or Peak District.

Any suggestions folks

Have a look at Barton in manchester, we r going there on the 21st of Nov. Its up near the Trafford Centre, have a look at the last threads, there is something there for everyone and u dont have to do anything u dont want to.

Have fun in your surf go find 6ft of mud lol

chris
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

30 litres - hows the mpg? LOL

sorry

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by RobF
        I have never been off road and fancy a go. My 30.L Surf is standard bar 16inch alloys fitted with A/T's. I would like to try a trail with some nice scenery but no 6ft deep mud pits.

I cannot afford to break the car else the family will be marooned in doors all winter!!

I live Nr. Stoke-on-Trent but happy to go to wales or Peak District.

Any suggestions folks
        ROB as chris says pop up to Manchester its got some good bits if you dont like the look of something you just dont do it.
        We'll look after you mate.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I am off that weekend so could be a good idea. I have just been looking through some of the pics, how the heck do you stop the inside from looking like the outside?

Is it a case of bin bags and a roll of tape? (I am refering to the seats and carpet, not the dress code)

What will I need to take, other than the car of course.

As for my 30L Surf, I have always been prone to exaggerate or so the wife says.

Rob

Comment

Working...
          X