Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Laning Down South

Hi All,

I am relatively new here (Love the site), can anybody tell me where I can go around the Hampshire area. I am new to this 4wd lark, but definately want to get involved. Any tips, advice or places to go would be great.

Cheers

Jez
    Jez

Originally posted by Jezware
    Hi All,

I am relatively new here (Love the site), can anybody tell me where I can go around the Hampshire area. I am new to this 4wd lark, but definately want to get involved. Any tips, advice or places to go would be great.

Cheers

Jez
    Hi Jez ,

Welcome to the MAD HOUSE I have just posted a thread for a trip along the Tennyson Trail in the Isle of Wight you are more than welcome.

Check out the thread
    Hilux Surf Forum - Tennyson Trail 14th Nov

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I can recommend the Tennyson Trail,

Go along, you wll NOT regret it, and bring a camera !!!

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Jezware
        Hi All,

Cheers

Jez
        Hi Jez, and welcome mate. I'm always mooching around the lanes from Southampton to Andover and Salisbury Plain. Maybe going out tomorrow for a small jaunt up to Andover way, if not let me know when you're around and we'll organise something.

Tennyson Trail next weekend is worth the visit, not sure if I'm going yet.

Where in Soton are you?

See here

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=8740
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Hi,

Love to go on the Tennyson trail, but don't think my 4 wheel drive will be working by then, the offside front CV joint appears to be knackered and the driveshaft is just spinning freely . Hopefully have it working for the next trip. I live in Droxford, and work in Chandlers Ford so would definately be up for a trip to Salisbury Plain or Andover (CV joint permitting). I'll let you know when it is back to life and we can sort summit out.

Does anyone know a good mechanic for the surf around Southampton?

Jez
          Jez

Comment

Working...
          X