Barton This Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    welcome to the forum Amanda like the name but should u not have called yourself IRONINGBOARD lol. I know i will not last to the end of the christmas dinner alive now lol.
    Chris, you're in big trouble now! lol! Just you wait 'til I'm on my maternity leave and I'll have you round here doing the ironing for me - you'll get a brew and a cake if you're lucky!
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

• not fair

ever time i leave puter she nicks it going have to whip her lol
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

• down boy

down boy control yourself! some of us little angels may be embarrassed at the thought of whips and things
        THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazybitch
          down boy control yourself! some of us little angels may be embarrassed at the thought of whips and things
          aw i was going to bring my bondage gear and things out on sunday and all (never mind have to stick to tow straps and chains) GRRRRRRRRRRRR
          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

• Originally posted by stimpy30
            Chris, you're in big trouble now! lol! Just you wait 'til I'm on my maternity leave and I'll have you round here doing the ironing for me - you'll get a brew and a cake if you're lucky!
            any time amanda I like doing the Ironing just make room for wheelchair cant stand up that long, and keep coffee and cake coming
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Easy Tiger - Lol
              Attached Files
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                any time amanda I like doing the Ironing just make room for wheelchair cant stand up that long, and keep coffee and cake coming
                Be careful what you wish for Chris...theres plenty of room in the back of the surf to carry the clothes.....and performing Xtreme Ironing!

I think we will need to have an effort to run over Lees camera at some time with all the sneaky pics!! LOL
                Gaz

Comment

Working...
                X