Green Lanes in Watford or near by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lanes in Watford or near by

1st off a big hello to you all from a newbie :-)

Now, I`m new to green laning and wouldlike to know where ther is to go near the Watfor, St Albans area??

Thanks

Jason

Welcome to the mad house

There wasa route published starting in Welham Green to which i am planning on doing soon. You are more than welcome to join us and also keep an eye out for trips up to the pit near Luton...Now is when the pit gets to be fun
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Hi,

So wher can I find details (maps (free ) listings)for this route? And more importantly........Whats this pit in Luton??? Sounds VERY interesting!!

Comment

Originally posted by jasonbarnard1
        Hi,

So wher can I find details (maps (free ) listings)for this route? And more importantly........Whats this pit in Luton??? Sounds VERY interesting!!
        Seeing as your local to me and Jotto , you can help load the Zook next time we go to the Pit and follow us to the mayhem .
        The Devils Pit is in Luton and is an old quarry where you can try out your Surf on green , red or black routes . Green is easy , black is hardest .
        Watch post on here for next date.
        And do a search on here for more infoand piccys/videos.

Rick
        Last edited by Vagrant No2; 27 September 2004, 07:50.
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I might be up for bringing our Zook (tigger) to the pit... been wanting to go for ages! Any chance you might go in the next few weeks Im only M25 ish? What days are they open?
          Ta muchly
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
          X