Todays playtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays playtime

Anoher trip to Barton, another day of fun. Muddier than my last visit, and a hell of a lot more bikers. Still a great time, and only minor damage - front bumper pushed back a bit and rubbing against the tyre when turning right - the result of a kamikaze run down a hill that was cut short by a tree.

My new mantra - "Check low range really is engaged"
    Attached Files
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Piccies from Barton

Piccies from video have been added to original topic discussion...
    still alot to do to cut the video

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...3&postcount=26

I think a bar of soap is needed for Jess..LOL...all those little words when bangiing your head
    Last edited by Gizmo; 19 September 2004, 22:06.
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      Piccies from video have been added to original topic discussion...
      still alot to do to cut the video

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...6&page=3&pp=10

I think a bar of soap is needed for Jess..LOL...all those little words when bangiing your head
      yes she has got a mouth on your at times lol, ask the biker we met 1/2 way down the hill lol I did not think we was going to stop a 2 ton truck going down a 60 drg hill in wet with a 350cc bike coming up at u. But jess put him write lol
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
        yes she has got a mouth on your at times lol, ask the biker we met 1/2 way down the hill lol I did not think we was going to stop a 2 ton truck going down a 60 drg hill in wet with a 350cc bike coming up at u. But jess put him write lol

should have heard me when I saw him coming back up the hill as you were half way down it....lets just say it wasn't oh deary me!
        Gaz

Comment

Well done Slugsie, good to see some more Surf carnage! We mashed both rear bumper quarters and the front bumper doesn't line up with grill anymore on Linda's truck, all in the last month.

Get It Awn!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Well done Slugsie, good to see some more Surf carnage! We mashed both rear bumper quarters and the front bumper doesn't line up with grill anymore on Linda's truck, all in the last month.

Get It Awn!

The thing is, my fog light is still there, it's slightly re-aligned, but still firmly attached.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Not Fog Light Virgin

Originally posted by Slugsie
              The thing is, my fog light is still there, it's slightly re-aligned, but still firmly attached.

Well obviously your doing something wrong!!!..we can fix it for you
              Gaz

Comment

Nice pics Gaz was a really good day thanks for sorting it. Slugsie yours r not that bad would have been better if i was in one of them ha ha ha

Comment

Nice pics Gaz was a really good day thanks for sorting it. Slugsie yours r not that bad would have been better if i was in one of them ha ha ha
                  What you on about Chris, your on all of them!
                  Stood in the line of fire at the bottom of the hill.

Nice and muddy enough for you all today I see, definatly going to pay a visit in the next few days now.

Fish
                  If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                    What you on about Chris, your on all of them!
                    Stood in the line of fire at the bottom of the hill.

Nice and muddy enough for you all today I see, definatly going to pay a visit in the next few days now.

Fish
                    give us a ring when u r down this end Kev lets hope i am not busy

Comment

Slugsie yours r not that bad would have been better if i was in one of them ha ha ha
                      Kept forgetting to get the camera out to get some good pics. I got some good ones of Jess going through the splash though, they're posted on the other thread.
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

pigs heaven

Thanks guys (& jess), it was a top day today, I can't believe the Barton site is so big with lots of varying terrain. muddy hills, muddy holes, muddy ruts, muddy (you get the picture)!
                        Got back and was banned from my local BP jetwash for taking 2 turns when there was a queue and clogging up the drainage channel!!!

My 13yr daughter loved it too, particularly the bit when she drove my surf through the watersplash, she thought she was on the logflume at Blackpool.

Big thanks to Gizmo (Gaz) for organising, supplying radio's and the surf CD - quality photo's and movies.

Comment

It sounds like you all had a good time. Some good pictures too. Shame a couldn’t make it (busy decorating all weekend ) but ill be there next time.

Lewis
                          Lewis

[CENTER]1984 Land Rover 110 V8 Lpg
                          2003 Honda Accord Vtec

[url]www.landrover-110.co.uk[/url]

[email]lewis@landrover-110.co.uk[/email] [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                          X