National 4x4 Show, Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse 7-8 June 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National 4x4 Show, Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse 7-8 June 2014

A 3-in-1 show, the event includes LandyLive! and the British Off-Road Motorsport Show.

In a nutshell, it’s a show for us enthusiasts that won’t cost a fortune to attend. Day visitors for example are priced at £10 adult, child under 16 years free – NOT £15 adult, kids £7 like some other events within the calendar! Camping is just £25 from Fri-Sun inclusive.

Along with trade stands, autojumble, etc., a healthy smattering of diverse clubs and groups have already booked in so far:-

4x4 Overland Travel forum
    4x4 Response North East
    Bedworth 4x4 Club
    Birmingham Land Rover Group
    BLMRA (British Lawn Mower Racing Association)
    Camel Trophy Owners Club*
    Chiltern Vale Land Rover Club
    Convoy 4 Heroes
    Discovery Owners Group
    Doncaster District Landrover Club
    FWDC (Four Wheel Drive Club)
    GLASS (Green Lane Association)
    Greenlane 4x4
    Landy Rally
    Loughborough Land Rover Club
    Race2Recovery
    Suzuki Club UK
    Thames Valley 4x4 Club
    West Mids 4x4 Response

However … although more official clubs are quite welcome to attend, I’d still like to get more forums involved. Forums/messageboards are after all the modern equivalent of the old style club, so if anybody on here would like to represent the Hilux Surf Forum, then a bunch of complimentary weekend passes await. Simply email me for further details, my email address can be found via www.landylive.com

yes tom i am coming will bring me new truck....."}

Comment

Think you may have forgotten to check the dates before stating you were going, lol

Comment

Thanks for correcting him Rebel. I know Tuggy of old, if he's the same one then he's mad as a box of frogs, so wouldn't have even looked at the date!

He'll be thinking about the Adventure Overland & Travel Show at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse 26-27 September 2015. Reckon I ought to start a new thread or it's going to get mighty confusing.

Comment

OK,OK........ I DIDNT LOOK AT THE DATES TOM...BUT I WAS THERE LAST YEAR ....

AND I WILL BE THERE THIS YEAR...... IF IM BACK FROM THE STATES.....

Comment

Lol, easily done.

Comment

Told you ... he's cracked!!!

Comment

Working...
              X