Barton 12th Sept am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton 12th Sept am

Can't believe I keep missing the Barton trips, I know you lot go regularly, anyone interested in a play on Sunday morning?
    The piccies look great, I have driven past the site several times recently but daren't go on for fear of bending it seriously out of shape whilst on my own.

If at least 2 other people want to go, we could meet on the cobbled road at 10am, any takers, pretty please?!?

hi

should ask ohsupreme being he only 15 mins away
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

CHRIS is always up for it
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by noisebod
        Can't believe I keep missing the Barton trips, I know you lot go regularly, anyone interested in a play on Sunday morning?
        The piccies look great, I have driven past the site several times recently but daren't go on for fear of bending it seriously out of shape whilst on my own.

If at least 2 other people want to go, we could meet on the cobbled road at 10am, any takers, pretty please?!?
        Sorry m8 cant make it this weekend i got lots to sort out and i need to do some work on the surf, clean air con out its full of mud as is very where else under the car and so i have to get to work with grease gun if i dont do it now it will never get done sorry maybe next time could do with a good run in the mud not been for 3 days lol
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

SPOILSPORT
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

I would have loved to have joined you, but as I'm only half way through cleaning my Surf after the last visit I'm going to have to give it a miss.

And I know, the best colour is mud coloured, but she's got to look clean at least sometimes.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by noisebod

Sorry, I have already signed up to be at a Horse Show....pity got withdrawal symptoms from no mud after just polishing the vehicle. But hey..the driveway looks like my own little mud-pit.

If you let us know when your available next time we may be able to sort out a date!
              Gaz

Comment

Im busy as well sorry in 2 weeks maybe, things to do
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

no one to play with!

OK guys, thanks for the responses, I guess it is close to the last jaunt, suppose I'll have to take the wife on the shopping trip instead then!!!
                  Hope someone is up for it again soon. Barton is only 20mins away for me but I haven't yet got dirty there.

Comment

No Takers for Barton?

Well, if you prefer shopping with 'er indoors. If you're still up for it you could give me a call Sunday am and we'll have a reccie. Cheers, Strange Rover-Neil

Comment

Working...
                    X