Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any info on greenlanes nortwest

Hi all.

I am new to off roading, new as in ive done NONE........

Can anybody tell me how i find greenlanes in my area? are they shown on os maps? but first maybe i should go out with some peops who already know a thing or two, are there any offroad centers near ?

I am based in cheshire, but also get to the lakes alot as well as ireland twice a year. any info greatly aprecciated.

thanx Oz.

Welcome to the world of the surf Oz.

if u want to go green laning then put your name down for the Grizdale lakes run u will get to meet a lot of people from manchester and liverpool and get help with how to drive your surf off road.

so get name down and surf dirty
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Hi

If you want to have a practice or see what your 4x4 is capable of, then get down to the off road site near Liverpool. Knowsley 4x4 Adventure centre. It is in the grounds of Knowsley Safari Park. Take a look at the website. www.knowsley4x4.com. This site is very good and varies from simple rutted tracks to the extreme forest site.

Enjoy

Landy V8
      Lewis

[CENTER]1984 Land Rover 110 V8 Lpg
      2003 Honda Accord Vtec

[url]www.landrover-110.co.uk[/url]

[email]lewis@landrover-110.co.uk[/email] [/CENTER]

Comment

Unless TERRY has graded it & filled some of those ruts in forget it, Last time we went you grounded out every 5 yards. You have to pay to get into the safari park 1st it can work out to be expensive. We all went earlier this year the 1st visit was great,very challenging to the newcomer.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by marky; 15 September 2004, 13:22.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Green Greenlaner

Hi,
          For legal rights of way in Cheshire you could look-up the greenlane association GLASS? The Cheshire branch (bunch) meet once a month in a pub in Stockport. It's a bit like the ramblers association with more beards but without the red bootlaces. I'm sure they do a wonderful job really. Cheers, Strange Rover / Warrington windbag.

Comment

Originally posted by ozman
            Hi all.

I am new to off roading, new as in ive done NONE........

Can anybody tell me how i find greenlanes in my area? are they shown on os maps? but first maybe i should go out with some peops who already know a thing or two, are there any offroad centers near ?

I am based in cheshire, but also get to the lakes alot as well as ireland twice a year. any info greatly aprecciated.

thanx Oz.
            Oz

click here

Green Lane trip 31 Oct in North Wales.
            Lewis

[CENTER]1984 Land Rover 110 V8 Lpg
            2003 Honda Accord Vtec

[url]www.landrover-110.co.uk[/url]

[email]lewis@landrover-110.co.uk[/email] [/CENTER]

Comment

if your up the lake give me a shout ill happily show ya some of ours as i live in the lakes
              [COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=comic sans ms]Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X