Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Canyon, Shoreham

Hi

Anyone going here tommorrow? thought I would give the Surf its first run off road.

Steve
    Should have bought a 3ltr

Hi Steve,

Due to tracking my fiancee back to the States I will be slightly (well maybe HUGELY) cream crackered and unable to do that tomorrow, otherwise would have considered joining you.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I would have gone, but am going to the English wine festival at Bentley Wildfowl.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        I would have gone, but am going to the English wine festival at Bentley Wildfowl.
        Hope the missus is driving you m8 !

Trev

ps have a glass for me !

Comment

You only get an eye bath full of the stuff anyway, but it's surprising how many of those you can get for nothing.

Comment

trev

Thought you were talking?/typing to me.
            I see that there is a date for Slindon this month perhaps meet up on that one, me and my boys will go and get dusty on our own

Steve
            Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed
              trev

Thought you were talking?/typing to me.
              I see that there is a date for Slindon this month perhaps meet up on that one, me and my boys will go and get dusty on our own

Steve
              hi Steve, havent decided on Slindon yet, kind of busy tonight tracking my fiancee as she heads home to Missouri

I will let you know on Slindon, but I can recommend a Dunno guided run on the Tennyson Trail or a Danno run on Salisbury Plain, check out the pics of both!

Trev

Comment

Working...
              X