North East surfin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East surfin?

Hi all, im just puttin the feelers out to see if there would be any interest in some offroad/laneing around the Co.Durham area? Haven't seen trips round here yet but Durham is a big place with massive potential, so if you're up for it sumtime then let me know coz its costin me a bomb goin to Barton and Rochdale !!
    PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Originally posted by toplad
    Hi all, im just puttin the feelers out to see if there would be any interest in some offroad/laneing around the Co.Durham area? Haven't seen trips round here yet but Durham is a big place with massive potential, so if you're up for it sumtime then let me know coz its costin me a bomb goin to Barton and Rochdale !!
    Hi Andy,

I will be watching this space too see how it goes cos if you can organise something and its the right weekend I may just have to pay my SKIN & BLISTER a visit!!!.

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Could be a future trip for the Northern Posse!....can't remember if you got yourself down for the Grizedale jaunt
      Gaz

Comment

langdale quest + robin hoods bay both near scarboro in that area.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

i would be up for that andy but cant make anything now till late october cos of cost and marky has good idea both good places to go i hear
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Shifts allowing, you can count me in.
            Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Ok people, maybe October sumtime then eh? Possibly Robin Hoods bay as Marky suggested? I'll ask again nearer the time to see who's in.
              PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Ok people, maybe October sumtime then eh? Possibly Robin Hoods bay as Marky suggested? I'll ask again nearer the time to see who's in.
                andy if u talk with marky he will help sort it out with u he has been there before and knows whats going on there, he is a nice man really
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

October is an excellent month for myself. Any weekend but the last.

Charlie Don't Surf..http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/...10805138.s.jpg

Comment

Alright mate , I'm always up for getting it muddy . I haven't been on here much lately.
                    But we had a surf meet in N.Yorks at Easter . Hopefully we should have another one sometime.
                    I go offroad quite a bit with the NE4X4 CLUB . They have regular offroad days and organise weekends and greeenlaning.
                    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

nice to here there is active surfin in the north east, count me in for any weekend, get intouch to make Durham arrangements, i'll be at Grizedale on the 26th.

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
                        Alright mate , I'm always up for getting it muddy . I haven't been on here much lately.
                        But we had a surf meet in N.Yorks at Easter . Hopefully we should have another one sometime.
                        I go offroad quite a bit with the NE4X4 CLUB . They have regular offroad days and organise weekends and greeenlaning.

Hi Geoff,
                        was wondering where you,d got to, hope the surf,s ok m8.
                        October may be good for me for a bit of off-roading, need to do timing belt and full service 1st as well as a lot of other stuff(££££,s), so i,ll keep my eyes on here and let you know a bit closer to the date.

ship

Comment

Hi Ship , nice to hear from you . I only have occasional internet access at the moment . I'm still around tho' and still surfing .
                          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

i'm up for anything in NE, got family there i can stay with and s'pose i should put in a visit to NE bird too!.
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

N.E.Surfers.

Count me in for some local offroad/laning (shifts allowing!). How about a N.E. meet 'n' greet to put faces to names?
                              You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X