wilts greenlaning 26th dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilts greenlaning 26th dec

planning on going greenlaning on the 26th, myself and Hitman3.0 are going.

will be starting off around 12 in calne area and doing some of the lanes we know of. be a good few hours out if any one fancies it.

were not going to do the plains, its going to be way too wet by then, the lanes near me are quite flooded and sticky in places so it will be good for people that have never done it either.

we have standard height surfs with BFG muds. bud have done all of these on AT tyres. so by all means if you can make it come along, will be good.

i'll post up more info and a meeting place in a few days.

and to note, we will go up a few lanes then backtrack to get to others. there are nice big puddles with ways round if too deep, and a few places that are challenging.
    well, that was a bad idea!

Hello, I can't make the 26th unfortuneately but I'm hoping to get out over the Christmas holidays.

Do you know if you can still drive from Kemble airfield near Cirencester down to near the M4 along the Fosse Way??

And is the river fordable for a standard non moded Surf?

Comment

Shame you cant make it, you would enjoy, ive been stuck down pretty much all of them, hitman seemes to always have to recover me.

Comment

Anyone....?

Comment

going to be meeting in a layby on the A4, this one:http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=...p=0&sz=17&z=18

if anyone wants to come let me know asap as i wont be on much tomorrow. mabye once or twice but thats all. we have decided to do a small part of salisbury plains, but not much. it will be awfully sticky.

Comment

Did you have a good time??

Comment

Yep, went some lovely harsh tracks, all wet and sticky, and the muddy ones on the plains were awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X