No announcement yet.

Bradford & Halifax Green Lanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. Seen that van up there before. Probably up there to catch people speeding mainly. Hi tried coming after me once.

Comment

Spotted a maroon Surf up in Parkwood today. Don't know if it was anyone on here.

Comment

Brrrr was right , http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=78489
        but great fun. Which sections of the routes are you guys thinking of doing? and where would you start from?
        Non consternationes.

Comment

No idea yet, But every route I have been on in Holmfirth was easy. Looks cold btw

Comment

Looks like I'll have to back out guys, truck got stolen last night.

Comment

That is crap luck, theiving scumbags should have their hands chopped off!
              Non consternationes.

Comment

They also nicked my works van which they left just around the corner, pinched the acetylene kit and the barrel pumps plus my satnav, it was a bit old and warned of highmen not toll roads, hope they come back for the rest cos I'm ready for them this time, and I'm a bit upset.

Comment

Scum. These people should be dumped on a Scottish island and left as they are not fit to live in society.

Seems Surfs are easy to steal =/

Comment

Re lanes, anybody fancy a pubmeet to sort out a goo days running?

Comment

Did you get the truck back in the end? A pub meet sounds good
                      Non consternationes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazza52 View Post
                        They also nicked my works van which they left just around the corner, pinched the acetylene kit and the barrel pumps plus my satnav, it was a bit old and warned of highmen not toll roads, hope they come back for the rest cos I'm ready for them this time, and I'm a bit upset.
                        hi Bazz sorry to hear about that mate! gutted! yeah give them what for if there is a next time!

where are you meeting for a pub day? i feel it may be a bit too far to come for a pint ha!
                        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Truck is in insurance garage getting locks and alarm changed as the keys were never found, nothing is missing from the truck but I'll need to check inside as I had tools and recovery gear in there. Seems it was stolen just to do a jewel robbery, guess I'm lucky in the end.

Re pubmeet, anywhere anytime, lets all make a plan. Nice to see you're still around dannyboy.

Comment

sound good but the only issue is I don't know when I will be available yet. I think I am taking two weeks off from the 18th but not confirmed yet.

Comment

A few pics from Sundays trip, this was Ramsdens.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1081239...5114/20130224#

The Vid at the start is U/S, don't bother about dates as I forgot to reset the cam.
                              Last edited by Bazza52; 27 February 2013, 21:03.

Comment

Looks great, I need to get in on the action

Comment

Working...
                                X