Wiltshire Day Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiltshire Day Out

Anyone interested in a day out next weekend 4th or 5th of August?

Open to all

I am starting to go crazy and I think I need to get to some open space

Either green lanes or Salisbury Plain or bit of both

Let me know if you are interested or if you are already going if I can tag along.

Cheers
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

I'd like to come along but depends on which day because of work, (5th would be better) and how rough as my ball joints are rattling

Also I have a table top bbq to bring along for the hot dogs !!

Comment

i go out in the evenings often, normally 7 till 10 ish around wilts byways. good laugh and a bit of stress release from the family ;D

welcome to come next time were out and about.
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Sunday is better for me
        I have zero chance of anything in the evening due to work at the moment
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

me and my friend (who is yet to have his registration confirmed 'wink wink') will be out and about thursday evening, if anyone want to come along it will be from about 7pm onwards. gives you time to get sorted after work etc.

if anyone want to join us let me know and we can arrange a meeting point.

as said, nice bit of freedom man time ;D

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
            me and my friend (who is yet to have his registration confirmed 'wink wink') will be out and about thursday evening, if anyone want to come along it will be from about 7pm onwards. gives you time to get sorted after work etc.

if anyone want to join us let me know and we can arrange a meeting point.

as said, nice bit of freedom man time ;D
            That friend would be me!!! Got meself all registered now! Anyone wana join us on thursday evening? We are definitely going for a couple of hours...let us know...
            I think I maybe stuck?!?!?!

Comment

About time! Dont forget the talkies.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Any chance of me tagging along next time? I'm just down the road, let me know as I can usually make myself available any time (except this weekend when I've got to put a shed up!)

Cheers,
                Steve

Comment

Of course, ill post up next time were out

Comment

Will be out and about tonight from about 7 till whenever let me know if you wanna tag along and ill sort out a meeting place

Comment

Hi,

Not been on for a while so missed that one! Let me know again though please.

Your'e not the guy I met walking the dogs the other day are you? Parked back to back, mine was filthy, yours was gleaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_gts View Post
                        Hi,

Not been on for a while so missed that one! Let me know again though please.

Your'e not the guy I met walking the dogs the other day are you? Parked back to back, mine was filthy, yours was gleaming?
                        Yep was me bud, blue and silver one, gonna go next month sometime so keep a look out, normally short notice.

Comment

Count me in for the next one.

Also hoping to head out Sat and do a couple of small lanes in Dorset then Up to Wiltshire (Ox Drove) and the lane by Salisbury Race course if anyone else is interested?

Comment

Wont be going untill after pay day, cant afford, but in the meantime im taking detours to work every day to play in floods near lacock and tytherton. Very deep in tytherton.

I was wondering today, why does mr bmw always think he can make it?

Comment

Flunting!
                              I think I maybe stuck?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                              X