Went for a Play today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went for a Play today

Chris [OhSupremeBeing] and I went for a little play today at Barton. I promised to take some friends so whilst we are all waiting to go to Rhodes I decided to take them and contacted Chris.
    Attached Files
    Gaz

We did a little work whilst there

A little off the sides Sir?
    Attached Files
    Gaz

Comment

More piccies

Attached Files
      Last edited by Gizmo; 3 October 2004, 11:39.
      Gaz

Comment

Valet Parking Sir!

Would you want this man to Park to your vehicle??

Thanks for coming along Chris, the friends really enjoyed themselves but scarpered when it came to washing the vehicle...
        Attached Files
        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
          Would you want this man to Park to your vehicle??

Thanks for coming along Chris, the friends really enjoyed themselves but scarpered when it came to washing the vehicle...
          some nice pics there gaz, sorry my cam died on me before i could take any pics. That hole dont look so bad on the pic, i thought, i was going to be there for the night, when it would not move lol. thanks for the day out. Got to clean the surf again now lol.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
            some nice pics there gaz, sorry my cam died on me before i could take any pics. That hole dont look so bad on the pic, i thought, i was going to be there for the night, when it would not move lol. thanks for the day out. Got to clean the surf again now lol.

True...thought you were going to be there for the night also....You just have a knack of finding holes...one day I fear you'll disappear down one like I thought you were going to do down the stream
            Gaz

Comment

That looked like a bit of fun, I'm over that way later on today and may take a look around.

Fish
              If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                That looked like a bit of fun, I'm over that way later on today and may take a look around.

Fish
                sorry kev i have only just seen your message, and i dont have your number, or i would have given you a ring and met you at barton. you know any excuse to get in the mud.
                i will send you a message later with my number on and if you ever go down again you can give me a ring and see if i am available.
                chris.

Comment

sorry kev i have only just seen your message, and i dont have your number, or i would have given you a ring and met you at barton. you know any excuse to get in the mud.
                  i will send you a message later with my number on and if you ever go down again you can give me a ring and see if i am available.
                  chris.
                  Had a quick run over the site just befor four oclock for about an hour.
                  Some very boggy bits now on the aproach to the area where the encampment was, (all caravans now vacated). The puddle between the two area's (top end of the car park) now streches over 30ft and is over 12" deep in the middle.
                  A lot of the soil has now been washed out of the slope under the motorway bridge and now the slope is made up of sharp stone and builders rubble, plenty of grip though.
                  I saw some of the newly opened routes and there is mud aplenty.
                  I may come back on sunday with a few more hours spare to explore further. If I do I will bring the petrol hedge trimmer and do some proper undergrowth clearing.

Fish

Comment

Praise to the Bits

If you end up down by the stream be careful of the deep ruts...but you must remember to pray to the Exhaust Gods...let me re-phrase Lee's Exhaust [Fatcat8]
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                      If you end up down by the stream be careful of the deep ruts...but you must remember to pray to the Exhaust Gods...let me re-phrase Lee's Exhaust [Fatcat8]
                      Kevin knows all about the exhaust God, they have had words down there before lol, he bent his tail pipe in 1/2.

Comment

Kevin knows all about the exhaust God, they have had words down there before lol, he bent his tail pipe in 1/2.
                        Went back to that slope again today and hit it with a bit more force, came out on top and dug the pipe in at the bottom of the dip and straightened it out quite a bit more than befor. LOL. Now it doesnt face low to the ground anymore. Mind you I had a devil of a job jet washing the inside of the back bumper which was packed with barton muck. Three jet wash tokens and I'm getting there.
                        You got to have a laugh aint ya!

Fish

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                          Went back to that slope again today and hit it with a bit more force, came out on top and dug the pipe in at the bottom of the dip and straightened it out quite a bit more than befor. LOL. Now it doesnt face low to the ground anymore. Mind you I had a devil of a job jet washing the inside of the back bumper which was packed with barton muck. Three jet wash tokens and I'm getting there.
                          You got to have a laugh aint ya!

Fish
                          you dont half push it on your own Kev lol but i am not to far away for a tow if u need it lol. see u sunday.

Comment

Working...
                          X