No announcement yet.

sailsbury plain trip in june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not yet, giving him some tome on the 1st gen. will chuck him a text soon.

you up for it then? dont think i added you to the list....
    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

also if any one else wants to join now say ADD ME PLEASE in big letters.

probably only be 2 groups and i don't want to miss you requesting to join because it wasn't clear enough.

if your not on the list in the first post on the first page then please request it.

ta, luke

Comment

As Much as you lot want to play i am not available at the moment And it would have been helpful if you had asked first.

The first gen despite the fact we had it running on Saturday will not start , despite my best efforts ( next plans are to pull the glow plugs and see if there is diesel there and if not then swap the injectors from the other head) and i have no access to a back up 4x4 at the moment, When i am available i will let you know.
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

tis not a definate meet buddy, its TBC dependant on dates and guide availability, wanted to firstly see if there was interest.

whats actually going on with the 1st? if you need an extra pair of hands give me a shout and ill see when im free.

p.s if weather stays like this there will most definately not be a meet.

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
            tis not a definate meet buddy, its TBC dependant on dates and guide availability, wanted to firstly see if there was interest.

whats actually going on with the 1st? if you need an extra pair of hands give me a shout and ill see when im free.

p.s if weather stays like this there will most definately not be a meet.
            The beach and barbies would be a better bet ..... The plain is a dust bowl already and we are also getting into the summer exercise period

Comment

a beach trip sounds good

had a bbq today and now im paying the price. (lobster)

Comment

Thought I'd add that with this lovely weather I'm not particularly interested in any offroading right now. Will all be a bit dull and there'll be loads of grip on everything too.
                Think I'll just set about making it nice now.
                Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Comment

Originally posted by Eddleston View Post
                  Thought I'd add that with this lovely weather I'm not particularly interested in any offroading right now. Will all be a bit dull and there'll be loads of grip on everything too.
                  Think I'll just set about making it nice now.
                  yeah on hold at the min, too hot and dry, no puddles, and we all know thats what we crave, might have to organise a day at foxham 4x4 or compton basset 4x4 instead.

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo rain is on its way oooooooooooooooooooooooo gee!

Comment

hows the 1st gen getting along ian, might be able to play this month? raining and everything.

Comment

It's alive......... Now just waiting for another truck to change hands and we will be sorting a few runs

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                          It's alive......... Now just waiting for another truck to change hands and we will be sorting a few runs
                          Congratulations Ian How happy are you ?
                          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

nice one buddy!!! woop woop

Comment

ive got my new truck too

Comment

Anyone going out this weekend? Like to meet up chill with some folks get a little muddy

Comment

Working...
                                X