Suffolk lanes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffolk lanes

Hi guys, do any of you know any green lanes in Suffolk near Haverhill as Want to test my surf just had some 31x10.5x15 BFG at rubber fitted but not sure where to go want a nice easy track to start with lol (os explorer map on its way)

Thanks,
    Karl.

Look up TeamJapan on here - he's based near Haverhill and gets out laning...
    Last edited by wishbone; 29 February 2012, 00:35.

Comment

Im going green laning on sunday with norfolk 4x4 its in thetford if thats not too far for you?
      They are always welcoming new members give me an email if your interested.
      madman1986@msn.com

Comment

Hi, thanks for the offer Thetford isnt very far from us we take the mountain bikes for a blast every few weeks near Brandon, im just the other side o Bury st Edmunds. Will look into joining the Norfolk4x4 site but prob cant do this weekend.

Thanks,
        Karl.

Comment

no prob would be good to have another surf, there are already 3 of us but still very outnumbered by those of which we must not speak.
          They do events fairly regularly and is always a good laugh.
          Let me know if you ever have an extra space if you do go out always looking for an excuse to get muddy.

Comment

[QUOTE=sjoe;757014]no prob would be good to have another surf, there are already 3 of us but still very outnumbered by those of which we must not speak.
            They do events fairly regularly and is always a good laugh.
            Let me know if you ever have an extra space if you do go out always looking for an excuse to get muddy.

Ok mate, will look for some lanes around here. dont forget 2 post up some pics of Sundays fun.

Comment

a pic and video from laning in thetford

surf is at 30secs

Comment

When did you see me? Didnt mean to ignore you. Do you want to go find some lanes around norwich tomorrow night? i feel like getting muddy (sandy) again.

Comment

karl, popround and i can tell you about all the lanes nearby, have maps to show you where.

Comment

Thanks fella, will pop over soon (working loads at the moment)

Comment

Is there anywhere in ESSEX that a newbie can go, for a bit of mud slinging.....?

Comment

I dont really know essex, i think bures pit is in essex i but i have never been to either but i think i willl be going bures pit in october as that is their next pay and play day.
                        the devils pit is in bedfordshire i dont know how far that is from you but is supposed to be really good.
                        both of them have websites
                        most events i go to are around kings lynn and thetford so probably a bit far for a day out.

Comment

Working...
                        X