BdB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BdB

For more years than I can remeber I have held my Birthday Bash on or around the 30/12, this year it'll be on the 31/12 (not good for many I know), so weather permitting a nice days laning around whats left of the Yorkshire Dales routes with a pub lunch thrown in. Don't worry if you can't make it, just post the pressies on..

C'mon you guys I need help, there are two LR's coming also, I can't keep pulling em out on me own.

Comment

im up for the day out but need to see what she says be'in newyears eave also could do with knowin the milage/time it would take from warrington to get to the start route to make time scale/plan for the day if i can make it

Comment

Ayup Tatts, hows it hangin', have you got your bottom box selector sorted?
        From yours to Grinton NY is about 90 miles, thats the start and ends near Grassington, thats about 65 miles to home Be great if you could make it, Will is coming in the G4 (must check to see if he's fitted his cones yet), and a mate of mine in a 50th aniversary 90,

Comment

Am doin good matey yer got low4 sorted the last guy who had it and done the body lift never cut the metal from the selector so all workin fine now

Yer will ask her what plans she/we have.

Comment

C'mon dannyboy77 where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazza52 View Post
              For more years than I can remeber I have held my Birthday Bash on or around the 30/12, this year it'll be on the 31/12 (not good for many I know), so weather permitting a nice days laning around whats left of the Yorkshire Dales routes with a pub lunch thrown in. Don't worry if you can't make it, just post the pressies on..
              could be up for this but i have a box standard truck will this be ok or will it be a bit hardcore and we are in lincolinshire near grimsby are we far from the start and finish

Comment

Hi smithy, I reckon you're about 120miles from the expected start, we're camping on the 30/12 so we can get a good start, I did these lanes in my Surf with it's saggy ass sometime back so you should be ok. Post if you'er def up for it.

Comment

Bit to far for me I think, but hope you all have a great time

Comment

Hi smithy, I reckon you're about 120miles from the expected start, we're camping on the 30/12 so we can get a good start, I did these lanes in my Surf with it's saggy ass sometime back so you should be ok. Post if you'er def up for it.
                    i,ve just fitted an old man emu susspension kit with a 2"lift today so it sits a bit better i,ll have a think about it as it will be ###### freezing camping then the missus said it would be ok sleeping in the truck but she wanted the engine on with the heater ,s on

Comment

The camping is not compulsary mate, we may not if the weather is too bad.

Comment

The camping is not compulsary mate, we may not if the weather is too bad.
                        that sounds better

Comment

It's getting nearer, are we all still up for it.

Comment

I guess you're busy then guys, happy new year, maybe see you 2012

Comment

Working...
                            X