Green Laning n00b....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Laning n00b....

Now have the truck and the itch to have a go at some green laning once it's had a full service and been given a green stamp of approval. Just wondering if any one could recommend or suggest some where localish to Portsmouth on the South Coast that's not too challenging and would be good for a new guy....

Also, any hints or tips would be most appreciated.......

Cheers
    Lee
    www.meridianpythons.co.uk

i went out for the first time the other day, take it easy and if your truck is standard then if it looks scary don't do it till your with someone who goes first. my truck was a very shiney truck, now its covered in scratches, and my shopping list got alot longer haha. was so much fun though, cant wait to go again
    www.apmautos.com

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
      i went out for the first time the other day, take it easy and if your truck is standard then if it looks scary don't do it till your with someone who goes first. my truck was a very shiney truck, now its covered in scratches, and my shopping list got alot longer haha. was so much fun though, cant wait to go again
      Thanks for the tip bullet, truck has been lifted but, I think that's it. Sounds fun though.....

It seems no one around this way goes green laning!

Comment

I do! plus I'm just down the road from you. I joined www.awdc.co.uk a while back, they hold a drive around day once a month down at Bordon just down the road from you. Your not forced to drive through anything you're not happy doing but you'll be amazed at how capable your truck is, I was and mine's (currently) standard.

I've done a number of green lanes, however as mentioned you end up with scratches and all sorts down the side. I much prefer going to some where like Bordon where it's big and open. Plus if you get stuck, there's plenty of people to help you out!

I'm attempting Salisbury Plains this weekend, some friends are taking their RR Sports... I'll show them how its done... Hopefully!

Comment

I will go over and check the site out, cheers for the recommend

Comment

May see you at the next meet then!

Comment

Originally posted by LCR225 View Post
              May see you at the next meet then!
              Stranger things have happened

Comment

Working...