Day out in norfolk??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day out in norfolk??

Anybody want to go to an off road centre in norfolk in the next month or so?
    Is wildtrax any good what else is there around here?
    Im new to off roading except a few detours through fields so atleast everybody else will have someone to laugh at when i get stuck.

Im up for whatever really.
    How about some green laning through thetford forest for a starter? Or is there any closer to home?
    Im in stalham
    Where abouts in norwich are you based thrifty?

Comment

No wasnt me been driving my mr2 today. Although my truck is burgundy.
      Do you know of any good lanes around here? Have you done much off roading/ green lanning?

Comment

Yea definetly meet up for a pint i have a os map that covers all of the broads so can bring that along and see what we can find.
        were do you like to drink?
        Dont see that a rip around the comon would do any harm.
        I know of a few tracks around east ruston/ happisburgh way that i found on my bike, but all supposed to be public foot paths.
        Would i be ok at three holes my surf is completely standard? would i need to do anything in preparation?

Comment

Are you on msn? sorry im still getting to grips with how this forum works.
          My email is madman1986@msn.com
          is there any quiet pubs around coltishall? whats the recruiting sergeant like?
          We would need a table to spread the map out.

Comment

Originally posted by sjoe View Post
            Anybody want to go to an off road centre in norfolk in the next month or so?
            Is wildtrax any good what else is there around here?
            Im new to off roading except a few detours through fields so atleast everybody else will have someone to laugh at when i get stuck.
            if you do 22nd or 23rd im pretty sure i can join in, so we can laugh at each other
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Busweiser guessing you mean 22nd-23rd october?? Would be good if you can join us
              Thrifty I sent you an email about that pint

Comment

I am in contact with another owner from lowestoft, who is interested.
                Mid norfolk offroad centre was mentioned, anybody been? or have any information on it?
                Am going to give them a call tomorrow and try to get some details.

Comment

Originally posted by sjoe View Post
                  Busweiser guessing you mean 22nd-23rd october?? Would be good if you can join us
                  Thrifty I sent you an email about that pint
                  no i meant today had been waiting, nahh!
                  yes, october.
                  let us know a postal code to meet ( so my girlfriend Gps tell me where to go)
                  the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

It was obvious i know
                    Do you have any preference to location?
                    23rd will be better for me as i work saturdays, does this work for anybody else?

Comment

I rang mid norfolk off road this morning and it has closed down,

I have been searching google and various 4x4 sites and have found mention of a few other sites in norfolk but cant find any contact details or info on opening times.
                      Theres blackborough end, Bircham, Dersingham and Beeston quarry, anybody got any details on these places? all i can find out is they did, not sure that they still do host occasional pay and play events, but not sure when they are and if they need to be booked.

On a different subject my truck passed the MOT yesterday with just 2 advisories on the shock absorbers so might have to put a 2" suspension lift on it.
                      Last edited by sjoe; 23 September 2011, 23:47.

Comment

No worries thrifty just let me know when you get the time.

Whats the plan for the 23rd then people where should we go? What trouble should we cause?

Comment

Working...
                        X