who is up for Barton again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
    does she have a 4x4 she can come if she likes and we can have a sing song round a camp fire or BBQ

A day out with the von 4x4s [traps]
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
      Sounds a bit like Julie Andrews there Chris...somewhere over the hill [rainbow]

You is gettin your classics mixed up there a bit m8, Julie Garland...Over the Rainbow and Julie Andrews...The hills are alive with the sound of (Surf engines), well its music to my ears!!

Fish
      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Put me down too!! Not quite sure what I'm letting myself in for here but will be good to meet you all!! Am a very newby surfer, and have perfect excuse for not 'having a go' as cv boot split!! But cant wait to see what you guys get up to and what I'm shortly going to attempt too! Maybe!! laughin
        Andy (the girly)
        What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladebabe
          Put me down too!! Not quite sure what I'm letting myself in for here but will be good to meet you all!! Am a very newby surfer, and have perfect excuse for not 'having a go' as cv boot split!! But cant wait to see what you guys get up to and what I'm shortly going to attempt too! Maybe!! laughin
          U dont have to do anything u dont want to do, and i am sure u will get lots of help on the day too from the guys.

ok list now is

Ohsupremebeing
          Gizmo......................... ..maybe
          Fatcat8
          Damian.... m8s with Cherkee, Zook and poss a unimog
          Stimpy30
          fish
          bladebabe
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
            You is gettin your classics mixed up there a bit m8, Julie Garland...Over the Rainbow and Julie Andrews...The hills are alive with the sound of (Surf engines), well its music to my ears!!

Fish

Shows how I watch the classics Kevin....Wotz next...On the good ship Surf.....oh my god
            Gaz

Comment

Welcom

Originally posted by Bladebabe

Hey c'mon down!...don't have to do anything..its free...and u may be able to cadge a ride if u want...

Just look at the previous Barton, Lakes and HAslingdon off-road events to see the way we try, pass or fail LOL
              Gaz

Comment

i was there today having look round its very dry, lets hope for rain tonight

ok list now is

Ohsupremebeing and jess ( not my wife)
                Gizmo......................... ..maybe
                Fatcat8
                Damian.... m8s with Cherkee, Zook and poss a unimog
                Stimpy30
                fish
                bladebabe
                Carl ....lad with red surf and Graphics down the side

see u all tomorrow at 12 noon

Comment

Well it's been as drize-a-bone today, let's hope for rain in the morning!!
                  Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Damian
                    Well it's been as drize-a-bone today, let's hope for rain in the morning!!
                    As it’s after ten and still no rain, today looks like we will get dusty not dirty m8.
                    Chris, as you live nearest, do you have a long hosepipe, a really really long hosepipe?

Fish
                    Last edited by Fish; 8 August 2004, 10:20.
                    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                      As it’s after ten and still no rain, today looks like we will get dusty not dirty m8.
                      Chris, as you live nearest, do you have a long hosepipe, a really really long hosepipe?

Fish
                      if i had seen this before i left to pick jess up i would have sorted it out kevin lol it worked out to be a good day even without rain. Should be a nice place to play come the winter.

Comment

Working...
                      X