Jap Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jap Fest

Just a few pics of bank holiday Monday in the lakes, next trip out will be Grinton in North Yorks, camping/laning, open to all.

https://picasaweb.google.com/straightsix3965/JapFest#

great pics mate brings back memories did syle end when it was just pure ice lol hodge close is a brill place to camped there a few times ,,, if we not there we at grinton ,,though the farmer says he getting busy on the field now with scouts,..

Comment

Originally posted by Bazza52 View Post
      Just a few pics of bank holiday Monday in the lakes, next trip out will be Grinton in North Yorks, camping/laning, open to all.

https://picasaweb.google.com/straightsix3965/JapFest#
      That looks good - when's the next one?
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Looking to plan a bit of camping/laning, based at Grinton in July. Anyone?

Comment

what lanes you got planned ??? fremlington,ect??? cant this weekend,,got kids but next weekend im free for laning ...

Comment

Fremington/Schoolmasters/crack pot (if open), any other in area, then down to Dales area, Cam high/Stake/etc. Camp Fri/Sat and get couple days laning followed by a few noggins. Best for me would be 16/17, but may be flexible.

Comment

As always, I find the laning pics great to look at. It's something I'd love to hop over the border and try in the Lakes. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Bazza52 View Post
                Fremington/Schoolmasters/crack pot (if open), any other in area, then down to Dales area, Cam high/Stake/etc. Camp Fri/Sat and get couple days laning followed by a few noggins. Best for me would be 16/17, but may be flexible.
                taking the kids camping that weekend for there birthdays ,,,,so weekend before or after and i can join ya otherwise please post plenty of pics ,,,...

Comment

Can make it on 23/4

Comment

Looks like a good run!!

Would love to hook up with you guys..couple of months to go yet tho..

Comment

Working...
                    X