• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some more....
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Piccies from Video

Heres some of the shots taken from the Video. Couple for Fatcat8 somewhere
      Gaz

Comment

Piccies from Video Part 2

The ultimate off-roader included (noticed shackles fitted on bumper) but way too clean!
        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
          Heres some of the shots taken from the Video. Couple for Fatcat8 somewhere

Cheers Gizmo, thinking about it, pictures of my scared passenger would have been more entertaining.......well I reckon so anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by fatcat8
            Cheers Gizmo, thinking about it, pictures of my scared passenger would have been more entertaining.......well I reckon so anyway.

Might just have you both coming down the hill...will re-look on vid!
            Last edited by Gizmo; 20 July 2004, 01:43.
            Gaz

Comment

My BARTON album is now complete chaps good pics but i feel someone may have some more
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

some really good pics there lads they just keep getting better well done. lets hope it will not be long before the next go round barton
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

piccys

well a realy good day out thanx to chris and jess for checking out area heres some photos for ua all
                  I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                  (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Nice pics Darren i cant wait for the next one
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Excellent photos everyone - must remember to put batteries in the camera next time!

Hope we can continue to use that place - a mate at work was at a quarry at the w/e that he's been going to for 12months, him and his 2 little kids on motocross bikes. Police turn up because there's been a complaint from a horse rider several miles away that a motox bike went past her horse reving and scared the horse. So police decide to take his details, bike details, car reg, etc, etc and put him on the register (of something to do with using land without written permission) and therefore if he's found again within the next 12months, bike is confiscated and crushed. Even though he blatantly wasn't the rider in question. Bikes + North Wales police don't mix I guess.

Geoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                        Might just have you both coming down the hill...will re-look on vid!
                        Nice one Gaz, that'll do nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by smeg
                          Police turn up because there's been a complaint from a horse rider several miles away that a motox bike went past her horse reving and scared the horse. So police decide to take his details, bike details, car reg, etc, etc and put him on the register (of something to do with using land without written permission) and therefore if he's found again within the next 12months, bike is confiscated and crushed.
                          I wouldnt have thought it being a problem.

Was a bit worried at the end when the police heli came over low - until I realised it was based out of barton airfield!!
                          It would seem the police are fully aware of what is going on. Those bikers seem to be getting away with riding up and down the cobbled road without helmets and they're there every week.

Still it only takes one complaint I suppose
                          Ian
                          One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Working...
                          X