Cannock Chase - just turn up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannock Chase - just turn up?

Hi guys, i've been doing a bit of searching about Cannock Chase, and i'm unsure as to whether or not you can just turn up or do you have to book into an organised trip or something?
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

looks like they're organised days. But you don't want to go on your own do you? A fair few of us in the area. Let us know if you want some company....
    After the shropshire trip - thanks to Growler - I've got the bug. especially for big wet holes!
    Last edited by Wolfracer; 7 November 2010, 00:19.
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Mate, we're on about driving down in the morning (Sun 7th) if you fancy it?

I just hope we can get in...
      www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

just watched ya vid, pretty cool man!! Hey has that baby got a V8 in? sounds very much like it does?!
        www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Wolfracer, are you a timelord or something?

(by the time I'd saved it, it changed back! )

Andy
          Andy

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
            Mate, we're on about driving down in the morning (Sun 7th) if you fancy it?

I just hope we can get in...
            Oops, missed this, but i was busy anyway, (with my fellow chronarchs! )Hope you had a good time - please let us all have the details of this site - it might be worth a little meet at some point?

And yes, its a V8, not mine though, Hirolers. its
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
            X