Very Good Site North West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Good Site North West

Hi went with a mate today to watch him do time trials was at a very good site
    near whitburn just outside roachdale £10 all day open nearly every sat and sun its a huge area made up of lots of old quarrys would highly recommend a
    get toghether at said site lots of possibilites and tons of mud when wet lol so if any one interested lets start organising???
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Hmmm, the only one I'm aware of in Rochdale is Whitworth quarry, a very good site that's used for bikes as well as offroaders. You take the road heading for Bacup then turn left and go up the side of a huge resivoir, resavoir, errrr resevoir.... or bu@@er it, lake!

Damian.

By the way, there's a 4x4 day on the 4th July @ Briercliffe near Burnley, usualy loads of mud as well!
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

sorry whitwurth not witburn
      I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
      (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by Damian
        By the way, there's a 4x4 day on the 4th July @ Briercliffe near Burnley, usualy loads of mud as well!
        Hi Damian, do you know where i can get more info on the 4x4 day in Briercliffe on the 4th July as its only up the road from me.
        Thanks
        BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
          near whitburn just outside roachdale £10 all day open nearly every sat and sun its a huge area made up of lots of old quarrys would highly recommend a
          get toghether at said site lots of possibilites and tons of mud when wet lol so if any one interested lets start organising???
          Id be interested in a good play there. Would it be a free for all for 4x4s or just a surf day. Any more info ?
          BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Mr Reeper, details as follows: http://www.4x4funday.co.uk/

Damian
            Damian

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
              Hi Damian, do you know where i can get more info on the 4x4 day in Briercliffe on the 4th July as its only up the road from me.
              Thanks

www.4x4funday.com/offrd.html
              Gaz

Comment

Ha! beat ya by 2 minutes Gaz, better luck next time! Are you getting muddy on the 4th then?

Damian
                Damian

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30

Posted some piccy's on the moor romp 2 from this site, Brierfield site has far more soft areas as well as the rocky terrain.

Fish
                  If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                    Posted some piccy's on the moor romp 2 from this site, Brierfield site has far more soft areas as well as the rocky terrain.

Fish

So cmon what site is it this weekend...Lucky might be able to make it on 4th July as well....Horse Show cancelled
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                      So cmon what site is it this weekend...Lucky might be able to make it on 4th July as well....Horse Show cancelled

This weekend is Haslingden again, but I don't know if the 4th is possible for me as I may be on duty at the Whalley Nab moto cross event. I'll know for sure early next week.

Fish
                      If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

R we up 4 it

So is the group up 4 a visit some time, or even the Barton area?
                        Gaz

Comment

There is a post already going for this place (Cowm Quary, Whitworth) titled "quarry near rochdale august". There are a few guys going up on towards the end of the month, so it may be worth while takng a peek at their post and sorting something out?

Like I told the other post, keep well clear of the HUGE puddle they have, its monsterous.
                          -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
                          X