North East Green Laining....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East Green Laining....

Hello everyone, just wondering when the next green laining expedition is in the north east..? I aint been on for a while and it looks like i have just missed out on a day oraganised by Scorpion...

Anyone interested in organising another day sometime soon...

Cheers

Andy!
    Happy Surfing!

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
    Hello everyone, just wondering when the next green laining expedition is in the north east..? I aint been on for a while and it looks like i have just missed out on a day oraganised by Scorpion...

Anyone interested in organising another day sometime soon...

Cheers

Andy!
    Hi Andy. Long time no see.Got a Mitsi now eh? Well you had better come out with the Surfs, you may need someone to pull you out the clag Think Jim was looking to get another outing together sometime. Nice to hear your still about mate, keep in touch.

Spoggle (Dave)

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle View Post
      .Got a Mitsi now eh? Well you had better come out with the Surfs, you may need someone to pull you out the clag

Spoggle (Dave)
      Not with this paj lol, its got a canny set of MT tyres... I did look for another surf, but the bank balance would not let me stretch to a one unfortunatly... Hopefully some time in the near future though!

I will e-mail jim and see if we can get something sorted.
      Happy Surfing!

Comment

it would be nice to get out again ,,, will look at my memory map when i can fathom it out lol ,..

Comment

Working...
        X