Holmfirth sunday 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holmfirth sunday 7th

Hi all thinking of doing some lanes around holmfirth on sunday 7th if anyone fancys coming. Think we well be meeting in the Three Nuns car park about 10am. Will up date when i now more. look forword seeing you.

Bugga, a bit short notice for me mate, maybe next time.

What are the lanes like up there cos ive never been before.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I got a guide to 20 of Britains best Green lanes with a L,R,Owners mag once and Holmsfirth looks excellent, the auther said if when your driving the lanes you get a case of dajavoo its probably because you have seen the lanes on Last Of The Summer Wine, I would love to come but its just too expensive on the ferry to Aberdeen

Comment

Ye next time ill put it up earlier and the lanes are mint iv got some OS maps so got lords of trips we can do. Some take a day some take a full weekend

Comment

Originally posted by browny View Post
          Hi all thinking of doing some lanes around holmfirth on sunday 7th if anyone fancys coming. Think we well be meeting in the Three Nuns car park about 10am. Will up date when i now more. look forword seeing you.
          missed your expo i live over the hill at Dukinfield will keep an eye open here as i have a 2nd gen 3.0 new to me had lr s111s disco before done snake pass to hale i will look out or let me know toyota888

Comment

Working...
          X