green laning NORTH EAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green laning NORTH EAST

I Am Looking To Do Some Mild Green Laning In Tessdale,northumberland,scotti sh Borders,cumbria..
    Can Anybody Help

Scorpions your man in the NE
    Hes got a group of guys he goes GL with, all marques.
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Going to be having a day out later this month. Could be right up your street, some nice steady green lanes. Starting off in Wolsingham, Frosterly, Bollihope mines, up to East Law and across another green lane towards Middleton On Teesdale and High Force etc. Might head towards Garrigill and Alston if we have enough time LMK if you're interested.
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

may be up for this ,,, depends on when,, im off to the lakes laning on the 14th but after then great ,,,im from darlo so can meet up anywhere .....be nice to go out with other surfs for a change instead of being the only one lol

Comment

id be up for that too,i no of another member on here that may also be intrested

Comment

Nice one lads! Will post up a date very soon, I'll try and arrange it so that there'll be a few of us there. 6 trucks is normally the average but as long as there are 2 or 3 we'll be fine.

Comment

Due to my daughter moving soon I have quite a bit of work to do on her new house. I won't be doing any green laning this month but I am planning for Saturday 20th March 2010.

I know it's a fair way off but it will give you a chance to get ready for a great day out. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post more details.

Please be aware that this is not a mud up to the axles day, it is green laning / light off roading around old mine workings and over the moors etc. I'd also like to add that I'm not actually organising an off roading day, I'll be there with a mate and if anyone else would like to tag along that's fine.

Comment

Let Me Know Your Plans ,,i D Like To Join You Chaps ,,my Number Is 07792210492,,mike

Comment

No problem Mike, will keep you informed. If we can get 3 or 4 vehicles that would be good.

Comment

still interested in this where we meeting

Comment

Depending on the number of trucks (at a guess it's normally 3 to 5) then Wolsingham Market Place is usally best.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...,0.019205&z=16

The 'A' marker is just a little higher up than where we meet up.

We normally meet up about 10.30 and set off at 10.45 to give any late comers a chance to catch up!

Aaron, saw some of your pics from last time you were out, the routes I take are similar to those but may not be as challenging. It's a good day out for people who are new or recent starters to green laning etc.

I'll post up more details nearer the time. It looks like 3 trucks so far, anyone else care to join us?

Comment

im still up for going !!!

Comment

im still interested ,,, found the meeting place and its only 15 min from my house ,..

Comment

Just to say that unfortunately I can't make Saturday the 20th as my daughter is moving house that day.

Would anyone mind if we make it Sunday the 21st of March instead?

Same time, same route, same meeting point, just a day later.

Comment

thats ok with me,al just have to sacrafice me sunday dinna

Comment

Working...
                              X