Moor romp 2 (the return)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moor romp 2 (the return)

Anybody up for a second bash, same spec, same price, sunday the 27th june.

The list starts here!

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Count me in, Fish. Do you think you could order some rain this time?

Comment

Count Me In.....No need to worry about the Fog Light this time

By the way...Just thought I would mention that I have acquired lifting straps this time...so should not break
      Last edited by Gizmo; 6 June 2004, 19:25.
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Fish

The list starts here!

Fish
        Put me down.... i may have diff sorted by then, but still up 4 some serious play time lol
        BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

The list starts here!

Fish
          John Gee (the rain man)
          Gizmo (to the rescue)
          Grimreeper (diffless loone)

All welcome regardless of owt.

Fish

Comment

remember to fit new rear fog lights b4 the 27th june so we can all laugh & chear when they crunch lmao. Oh yeh remove towbars as they like 2 get stuck on them.
            Attached Files
            BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

I would be up for it but for some stupid reason I volunteered to help teach Scouts canoeing that weekend. Shame, cause I really enjoyed the last day out on the moor and can't wait to go again.

So, while you lot enjoy yourselves I'll be driving a 400+mile round trip (out of my own pocket) to Herts to teach the little brats how not to fall in.... yippee. I must learn to start saying "no"!

Have fun,
              Geoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeg
                I would be up for it but for some stupid reason I volunteered to help teach Scouts canoeing that weekend. Shame, cause I really enjoyed the last day out on the moor and can't wait to go again.

So, while you lot enjoy yourselves I'll be driving a 400+mile round trip (out of my own pocket) to Herts to teach the little brats how not to fall in.... yippee. I must learn to start saying "no"!

Have fun,
                Geoff.

Dont worry Geoff, at the mo it is only 4 signed up and we need around ten to make it worthwhile for Jim who ownes the land.
                The next date I can see to have another go is 25th of July.
                If any one interested please post here as soon as possible to give me enough time to sort out the numbers and dates req, or we can cancel this next one and concentrate on the 25th July

Thanks to all

Fish

Comment

oh go on then!!!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                    Count Me In.....No need to worry about the Fog Light this time

By the way...Just thought I would mention that I have acquired lifting straps this time...so should not break
                    lifting straps theres no CRANE to get you out mate LOL you'll need waders iff it gets wet
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Dont worry Geoff, at the mo it is only 4 signed up and we need around ten to make it worthwhile for Jim who ownes the land.
                      The next date I can see to have another go is 25th of July.
                      If any one interested please post here as soon as possible to give me enough time to sort out the numbers and dates req, or we can cancel this next one and concentrate on the 25th July

Thanks to all

Fish
                      Im up for the 27th June as you know but if not enough can make it then ill be up for the 25th July instead. Even better if we could get enough people to do both.
                      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Damn! Can't do 25th July either as I'll be in Scotland for 2 weeks with the little *****'s that I was starting to teach on the other w/e.

Still I'm sure they'll be plenty of other w/e's up there through the rest of the year, and there's gotta be something to do with a Surf in Scotland???

Comment

So far we have :-

Fish
                          John Gee
                          Gizmo
                          Grimreeper
                          Marky

Half way there peebs, only need another five and its a go.

Fish

PS. No worries Geoff, there should be plenty of other times.

Comment

So far we have :-

Fish
                            John Gee
                            Gizmo
                            Grimreeper
                            Marky

Half way there peebs, only need another five and its a go.

Fish

hi kevin u can count me in i can make 27th

PS. No worries Geoff, there should be plenty of other times.
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

hi

put me down for june 27 can,t do july though got orders of the better half any way if u get the numbers see u there
                              I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                              (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Working...
                              X