Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury Play Day

Hi All

Thinking about a play day over the Salisbury Plains and South of the A303 on the 10th or 11th July.
    Anyone interested let me know

I'll be reccying a few routes over the next couple of weeks so if you know of any good lanes please tell me!! I need to find some mud before Uxbridge the following weekend!!!
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Play day

Sounds good. What sort of level are you looking at? I've not much experience though, just a newbie!

Also depends if my surfs back from surgery.....

I'm just down the road in Gosport
    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

Sorry m8 - cant do that weekend - car show is the 11th and I want her nice and clean!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Which Car Show Linda? If you mean Uxbridge thats the following w/e!! THATS why I'm going to try and get muddy the week before!!

Not sure Jonah, nothing too drastic or scratchy but I haven't managed toget up there to see what they are like yet!

Let me know nearer the time if you trucks ok to go!
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Would be good to explore Salisbury plain. Been driving past it for years and always wondered what it was like

Comment

Originally posted by Taska
            Would be good to explore Salisbury plain. Been driving past it for years and always wondered what it was like
            I've been a few times this winter and it was fab!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

would love to come and play m8 especiley if i have my springs fitted by then but will have to see if money will allow it and if the truck dont brake again!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Watch out for the MoD Plod - there's been quite a bit of fuss in the local press etc recently about civvies using the training areas ..... but I might come along if I've got the Surf sorted by then and aren't working ...
                Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

The MOD where upgrading the signs to prevent any straying off the tracks,
                  if you come across any MOD personnel dont be afraid to ask if you find yourself lost cause if you blank them & you are in the wrong place they will arrest you. you can still go on the plain but ask them for guidance if required.
                  This was posted in a 4x4 mag last month i think
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Play day

Danno, will hopefully be back on the road that weekend, picking the beastie up on Friday if all goes well. What day did you want to go?

Sunday would be better for me, as was planning to go to Beaulie 4x4 show on the Saturday
                    I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

cant - I'll be in hosp on 4th and hopefully will just have come out by then
                      Dave

Comment

Just to refresh the post

Going on Sunday the 11th. I've found a bombhole full of the brown stuff last weekend on Pepperbox Hill. I didn't try it as I was on my own. VERY tempting though!! Maybe a starting point?

So who's coming??
                        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Me, looking forward to it!

Comment

d'oh... it's beaulieu that weekend and the boys 1st birthday... are you allowed to get drunk at that sort of event??? hmmm... got him some lego anyway!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Drunken lego building. Who needs instructions!? You know you'll be playing with it more than him!
                              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
                              X